SportsWrath

Who will you be rooting for?

Nas

Cowboys vs Eagles  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Right after the Giants/Skins game, the Cowboys go to Philly. While I wish there is a way for both to lose or tie, who would you root for?

• Dallas
    • Philly

We need dallas to win, simple as that. We don't want Philly getting a big lead.

I'm rooting for Dallas for that reason and because we face then in a couple of weeks. (I was under the impression they both were 2-1.. completely forgot about MNF)

I'm rooting for Dallas for that reason and because we face then in a couple of weeks. (I was under the impression they both were 2-1.. completely forgot about MNF)

Well, dallas doesn't worry me as much. they could be 3-0 and I'd still pick them this week. Dallas is gonna faulter late in the season. Drew Bledsoe will start to get beat up, and I fully expect Romo to be starting later in the season.

Well, dallas doesn't worry me as much. they could be 3-0 and I'd still pick them this week. Dallas is gonna faulter late in the season. Drew Bledsoe will start to get beat up, and I fully expect Romo to be starting later in the season.

I agree but I don't see how Philadelphia is gonna lose this game. They are clearly a better team overall but you never know. Philly is gonna be pumped up and I bet McNabb is going to have a monster game.

I agree but I don't see how Philadelphia is gonna lose this game. They are clearly a better team overall but you never know. Philly is gonna be pumped up and I bet McNabb is going to have a monster game.

Teah, I'll be rooting for Dallas, but i expect Philly to win.

Teah, I'll be rooting for Dallas, but i expect Philly to win.

I cannot bring myself to root for Dallas, I just cannot bring myself to do it. I hate them above all teams in the NFL and way more than Philly. I am going to hope the game ends in a tie.

I'm not ready to say Philly is the better team. Their 3 wins came against Houston, San Fran, and the Packers...

I honestly could give a damn. With 3 games played in the season, we control our destiny, it's important we beat the division teams incase of tiebreakers etc. If we play to our strengths and are "coached properly", we have the talent to beat both of these teams on any given day.

I will never root for the Skins/ Eagles/ Cowboys under any circumstance.