SportsWrath

You guys have got to stop taking this out on playcalling....the wrong people

Guest JACKSTROUD7

Guest JACKSTROUD7

incompetents on the field

week after week we send "The Staters" out there .......week after week those "Starters" cant get started

I argued for years to give Tyree a shot at WR........now you can see what I was driving at.....heres a guy, a winner, who does not drop pases or make dumb moves

and due to the "coaches peeking order" he never got a chance but for today to show his wares

Strahan I'm sick of evn talking about.......hes done.......stick a fork in his un-motivated rear end

week after week we send "The Staters" out there .......week after week those "Starters" cant get started

I argued for years to give Tyree a shot at WR........now you can see what I was driving at.....heres a guy, a winner, who does not drop pases or make dumb moves

and due to the "coaches peeking order" he never got a chance but for today to show his wares

Strahan I'm sick of evn talking about.......hes done.......stick a fork in his un-motivated rear end

"coaches peeking order" ?

do you mean pecking order ? ............just so I understand what you are saying.

So let's not call them stupid for playcalling. The wrong guys are on the field.

Wow, thank God Einstein showed up here tonight. Hey einstein, we should blame the guys who pick the team, right?

OOPS!!!. Same guys.

Are you fucking kidding me? 3rd and 2 and throw deep, is a shitty playcall.

Yep. Shitty play calling early on cost us the game. Run the damn ball. They couldn't stop our running game.. only philly was able to contain us and our D neuturlize their run too.

Guest JACKSTROUD7
So let's not call them stupid for playcalling. The wrong guys are on the field.

Wow, thank God Einstein showed up here tonight. Hey einstein, we should blame the guys who pick the team, right?

OOPS!!!. Same guys.

true but its not there playcalling thats flawed..........its sticking with non-performers, or people like Pierce who just dont have the physical tools to impact the game

i dont think Bill Bellicheck would pic t that 11 to start on D for the Giants were he our coach

also the rotation of the backups is very flawed.......when the other team is stopping the run.........you dont leave Tiki in here who is basically a cut back runner.......you go with jacobs who is faster, and much tougher to stop head on

true but its not there playcalling thats flawed..........its sticking with non-performers, or people like Pierce who just dont have the physical tools to impact the game

i dont think Bill Bellicheck would pic t that 11 to start on D for the Giants were he our coach

also the rotation of the backups is very flawed.......when the other team is stopping the run.........you dont leave Tiki in here who is basically a cut back runner.......you go with jacobs who is faster, and much tougher to stop head on

Did you just hint that Jacobs is faster than Tiki?

Are you indicating in this topic name that Blackburn should start?

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Did you just hint that Jacobs is faster than Tiki?

Are you indicating in this topic name that Blackburn should start?

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I'm not sure who backs who off hand.. but if Blackburn is backing Emmons, then it's a damn shame he's not starting. Emmons was a no-show today. (did he play? honest question)

I'm not sure who backs who off hand.. but if Blackburn is backing Emmons, then it's a damn shame he's not starting. Emmons was a no-show today. (did he play? honest question)

Blackburn backs up Pierce. Wilkinson backs up Emmons (or at least the weak side position). Sorry, but Pierce is fine, and should stay right where he is. It's to Blackburn's benefit to stay on the bench, and let that neck continue to strengthen.

And for all the complaining i did about emmons in pre-season, I would rather he be back on the strong side, Wilkinson on the weak side, and Arrington on the bench thinking of clever things to say to the media. I missed today, but has he gotten a tackle in yet?

Guest JACKSTROUD7
Blackburn backs up Pierce. Wilkinson backs up Emmons (or at least the weak side position). Sorry, but Pierce is fine, and should stay right where he is. It's to Blackburn's benefit to stay on the bench, and let that neck continue to strengthen.

And for all the complaining i did about emmons in pre-season, I would rather he be back on the strong side, Wilkinson on the weak side, and Arrington on the bench thinking of clever things to say to the media. I missed today, but has he gotten a tackle in yet?

Pierce is not FINE.......Kevin Lewis looked like an all-pro compared to this powder puff hitter.....also Blackburn can cover.......Pierce looks like he has lead shoes trying to cover anyone

Strahan should be a relief man.......not a starter

Pierce is not FINE.......Kevin Lewis looked like an all-pro compared to this powder puff hitter.....also Blackburn can cover.......Pierce looks like he has lead shoes trying to cover anyone

Strahan should be a relief man.......not a starter

Blackburn can cover, but he can't tackle to save his life.

Guest JACKSTROUD7
Blackburn can cover, but he can't tackle to save his life.

really??........he earned his stripes de-cleating people on KO return coverage last year

he cant tackle??........he can tackle but unlike Pierce they remember who hit them

really??........he earned his stripes de-cleating people on KO return coverage last year

he cant tackle??........he can tackle but unlike Pierce they remember who hit them

Oh, and I guees you forgot when LJ carried Blackburn most of the game. Dude, he can't tackle.

Guest JACKSTROUD7
Oh, and I guees you forgot when LJ carried Blackburn most of the game. Dude, he can't tackle.

Sorry Ididnt see it that way...........you wanta useless faker out there..........have a look at Michael "wheres my paycheck" Strahan