SportsWrath

Run the FUCKING BALL!!!!

Nas

the whole thing is just disgusting at this point. :brooding: :furious:

Tiki gained 8 yards on that play and we come back with a fucking pass play? And since when does our defense suck so bad? How the fuck are the seahawks so wide open?

Tiki gained 8 yards on that play and we come back with a fucking pass play? And since when does our defense suck so bad? How the fuck are the seahawks so wide open?

The Giants are very poorly coached.

The play calling is terrible. Run the ball, get the pressure off Eli, quit making him force plays.

I don't know about you, but I`d like to get a play off first.

I'm not sure what you meant by that but the ideal is to establish the run and the their defense stack up which will free our WRs. We're going with the pass as our first option and it's killing us.

I'm not sure what you meant by that but the ideal is to establish the run and the their defense stack up which will free our WRs. We're going with the pass as our first option and it's killing us.

As in the false starts. We only have 3 today. Probably cuz the fans are bored.

Turnovers killed us today. No disputing that. The play calling and Plax's hands are to blame. We haven't. Those points off turnovers are the killers.. yet somehow I feel we can still come back.

Go to the no huddle. Run the ball more... and run a couple of trick plays..

Guest JACKSTROUD7

the problem is not on offense......and if you want to pound it Jacobs is the right guy to do that

the problem is that our defense might well be the worst in the NFL

a lot of has beens and never were's...........pitiful

I've never seen a Giants D this bad in 40 years of watching the G men........these guys play like women

Me and my dad have been asking each other the same question. He doesn't hit the hole the same as he used to, but he still is pretty damn good.

Well, it looks like he won't get his ring. Plenty of great players haven't. But the team and coaches around him never worked out.

Well, it looks like he won't get his ring. Plenty of great players haven't. But the team and coaches around him never worked out.

He'll come back next year unless we get double digit losses. Which seems very possible at this point.

Ya know what, I'm looking forward to killing the Redskins in two weeks. We're gonna murder them.

He'll come back next year unless we get double digit losses. Which seems very possible at this point.

Ya know what, I'm looking forward to killing the Redskins in two weeks. We're gonna murder them.

We CAN'T murder anybody. The Giants have shown no signs that they can dominate anyone. Every game is going to be won in OT.

Me and my dad have been asking each other the same question. He doesn't hit the hole the same as he used to, but he still is pretty damn good.

No it's not him. The Giants somehow decided to pass first. Our running game can't get something oing that way. 28 of seatles points are off our turnovers. the first 2 INTs were on plays where we weren't pressured to get a lot of yards. You can thank Plax for the other 2.

It's not our offense.. it's the play calling and yes our Defense.. sucks.

coaches. Tiki has always been the kind of back that thrives on getting the ball alot, and we somehow forgot all the runniong plays in the playbook.
VG, you are right when you say our problem is the coaches. They all need to be fired, starting with TC, (aka as time clock) and loser lewis and stupidnagle. You and I could & would coach better. :furious:

Nas, what is your opinion on Time Clock, Loser Lewis and Stupidnagle?

Now it's pretty evident our Defensive coordinator sucks... flat out. I'd say fire his ass. TC needs to get back to smash mouth football. The Giants have always been a running team. We didn't have to go deep on ANY of those plays that ended up being intercepted.

I still like coughlin and if there is one positive thing we can take out of this game, it's the stupid mistakes that can be corrected such as Plax's handling of the ball. Very reminiscent (sp) of Tiki's during his fumble days.