SportsWrath

On my way to Anaheim for tonights game.

so-cal dub

:brooding: Typical Yanks VS. Angels game :(

I'm so sick of those fuckers.

I also think the Yankees are just beat. Their 21 games in 20 days stretch is almost over though. They have Monday off.

Yanks better win today.

Did ya get 4 pics of A-Rod's whiffs? Fucker better get his eyes checked, pronto!

fuck that ass clown! Exerytime he was up, I ran to the the beer tank. He was/is a total embarasment.

Well. I'll be leaving here soon again for today game. Wish us luck.

Hope you enjoy second place.

How's the wild card race going?

I'm over it already.

Sorry, but the thought of that big shmoe making the trek to the ballpark, then sitting in the stands watching his team lose again is pretty funny. If I remember correctly, they lose, like, every time he goes.

I'm over it already.

Sorry, but the thought of that big shmoe making the trek to the ballpark, then sitting in the stands watching his team lose again is pretty funny. If I remember correctly, they lose, like, every time he goes.

Ah no, they lose against the Angels whether I go or not. In Anaheim or not. I've seen them in Oakland plenty of times and have yet to see them lose there.

The one thing that is pissing me off the most is how much loot I'm blowing there. I've spent 128 dollars, not including the tickets in two days.

The funniest thing is, these clowny Anaheim rich boys that have no clue about baseball try to talk smack. :LMAO: I love it! Especially when I throw out the ol' "We'll get you in the playoffs....oh wait, you wont be in the playoffs!"

I went to the one on Saturday was really a waste of time, we were late didnt get there untill the 4th inning and we lost i was happy to see the yankees but it was a bummer we lost, oh socal what section were you sitting in?

I went to the one on Saturday was really a waste of time, we were late didnt get there untill the 4th inning and we lost i was happy to see the yankees but it was a bummer we lost, oh socal what section were you sitting in?

On Saturday we were in the nosebleed section. 528 I believe. It was all the way at the top on the 3rd base line.