SportsWrath

All I want for Xmas

BlueInCanada

Also can the NFL schedule makers stop with this fucking divisional game - whoever - same divisional game shit.

Last year it was Washington, the year before that was Dallas. 

And always at the of the year.

Have a divisional game every three weeks. 

Week 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17 or even push the 17 game to the final week for divisional games. 

Atleast then it's spread out. 

11 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Also can the NFL schedule makers stop with this fucking divisional game - whoever - same divisional game shit.

Week 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17 or even push the 17 game to the final week for divisional games. 

Then schedule makers don't know their ass from their elbow. Look at all the west coast prime time games we played to start the year.

Also remember a few years ago we played a Monday night game on the west coast, then a game against the Packers in Green Bay coming off a bye? That was pretty fucked.

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Then schedule makers don't know their ass from their elbow. Look at all the west coast prime time games we played to start the year.

Also remember a few years ago we played a Monday night game on the west coast, then a game against the Packers in Green Bay coming off a bye? That was pretty fucked.

They really need to get rid of Thursday night games or only schedule them for after a teams bye.

Can't recall if I read it or heard it but a team playing Thursday after Sunday game has a noticeably larger chance of losing the Thursday night game.  

Makes sense not only from a preparation standpoint but just a recovery standpoint. 

15 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

For real... fuck these bullshit ratings as divisional teams that are not on top get fucked by this scheduling.  Less WWF/WWE and more traditional NFL.

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

They really need to get rid of Thursday night games or only schedule them for after a teams bye.

Can't recall if I read it or heard it but a team playing Thursday after Sunday game has a noticeably larger chance of losing the Thursday night game.  

Makes sense not only from a preparation standpoint but just a recovery standpoint. 

Exactly... stick with Sunday and/or Monday schedules of old... with late season (December) and/or playoff games on Saturday.  That was more thane enough football for all of us.  The Thursday night games i hardly even notice, even if the Giants are playing.  The scheduling straight out sucks.

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

And the football sucks. Those teams on Thursday night always look unprepared, and it's obviously because they have like two days to prep for the game.

Yeah, I wanted to lose out weeks ago, but when game is close, I find myself still rooting for our Giants.  Win against GB was a fun one.  Keeping it close against the Eagles was fun.  And the fact they're still playing hard at this point of the season speaks very well of the coaches and should not go unnoticed.

But yeah, play hard and lose these last two please...though if close, I am sure I'll find myself cheering for Blue

51 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Yeah, I wanted to lose out weeks ago, but when game is close, I find myself still rooting for our Giants.  Win against GB was a fun one.  Keeping it close against the Eagles was fun.  And the fact they're still playing hard at this point of the season speaks very well of the coaches and should not go unnoticed.

But yeah, play hard and lose these last two please...though if close, I am sure I'll find myself cheering for Blue

This is the part where it is heartwrenching!! You want them to lose - but at the same time you wish they can beat these MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES!! LANE JOHNSON DOES SHIT EVERY PLAY AND THEN WE GET CALLED FOR A PENALTY??? REALLY???.....but anyway....just want them to lose to hope to land MHJ