SportsWrath

There need to be some SF OL suspensions after this game.

Dragon

Between Trent Williams throwing knife edge chops and right hooks (how the hell Robinson gets flagged for getting assaulted is beyond me) and this video floating around Twitter/X of this MMA takedown one of them pulled on Davidson, SF is dirty as fuck and I've lost all respect for them. 

https://x.com/TonyCMKE/status/1705049324147679584?s=20

15 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

One of their linemen bumped Davidson too AS HE WAS LEAVING THE FIELD WITH AN INJURY.

I lost all respect for SF. That's straight asshole shit.

#74 iirc. Dude was being a bitch all night. 

Reposting here:

The NFL's explanation for why they didn't eject Trent Williams:

“When we have a flag thrown on the field for unnecessary roughness, members of the officiating department are able to review available video, Rule 19, to determine if there is a flagrant action that should result in a disqualification,” NFL senior vice president of officiating Walt Anderson said after the game. “We ended up looking at the video we had available to us, and we just didn’t see anything that rose to the level of flagrant, which is the standard that we have to apply to disqualify the player.”

A deliberate punch to the face apparently doesn’t qualify if it’s a Giants player on the receiving end.

Marian-Webster definition of Flagrant:

"So obviously inconsistent with what is right or proper as to appear to be a flouting of law or morality."

So I guess the NFL would have us believe that punching a player in the helmet is NOT flouting their rules, and is consistent with what is right and proper.

50 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Reposting here:

The NFL's explanation for why they didn't eject Trent Williams:

“When we have a flag thrown on the field for unnecessary roughness, members of the officiating department are able to review available video, Rule 19, to determine if there is a flagrant action that should result in a disqualification,” NFL senior vice president of officiating Walt Anderson said after the game. “We ended up looking at the video we had available to us, and we just didn’t see anything that rose to the level of flagrant, which is the standard that we have to apply to disqualify the player.”

A deliberate punch to the face apparently doesn’t qualify if it’s a Giants player on the receiving end.

Marian-Webster definition of Flagrant:

"So obviously inconsistent with what is right or proper as to appear to be a flouting of law or morality."

So I guess the NFL would have us believe that punching a player in the helmet is NOT flouting their rules, and is consistent with what is right and proper.

I read this stupid ass response too, but... we gonna sit here and act like this isn't flagrant, NFL?

received_1773320909771970.jpeg

14 hours ago, Dragon said:

Between Trent Williams throwing knife edge chops and right hooks (how the hell Robinson gets flagged for getting assaulted is beyond me) and this video floating around Twitter/X of this MMA takedown one of them pulled on Davidson, SF is dirty as fuck and I've lost all respect for them. 

Sorry bro... I did not watch the game.  San Fran has been as dirty as fuck since the 80s throwing chop blocks all around.  They have been mother fuckers on that line for 40 some odd years bro.

Funny how the SF fans are claiming Davidson was holding and claiming Robinson threw the first punch at Trent Williams. Even if he snuck a punch in unnoticed, Trent Williams took a shot at Robinson's neck after he finished his rush with a last push on the LG. 

On 9/22/2023 at 12:15 AM, Dragon said:

The link doesn't work. 

I have hated San Fran since the Montana days... I only cheered for San Fran when Colin Kapernick was there. Other than that the San Fran O Line was and is always dirty with illegal chop blocks and this shit galore.  NFL teams hate playing them.

On 9/25/2023 at 11:31 AM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I have hated San Fran since the Montana days... I only cheered for San Fran when Colin Kapernick was there. Other than that the San Fran O Line was and is always dirty with illegal chop blocks and this shit galore.  NFL teams hate playing them.

Which made the time we beat them on their home turf on our way to the Super Bowl so so sweet.

4 hours ago, Nas said:

Which made the time we beat them on their home turf on our way to the Super Bowl so so sweet.

I love that game so much.... Pat Summerall old Giants kicker from the glory days in the 50's as the Giants won... THERE WILL BE NO THREEPEAT... It was so satisfying to hear that.  The dirty 69'ers had already purchased plane tickets to the Super Bowl before the game was completed.  Seeing Leonard Marshall planting Montana was a beautiful sight... Montana thought he was free and clear avoiding LT, only to have Leonard Marshall put him two inches under the turf.  What an EPIC hit.

6 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I love that game so much.... Pat Summerall old Giants kicker from the glory days in the 50's as the Giants won... THERE WILL BE NO THREEPEAT... It was so satisfying to hear that.  The dirty 69'ers had already purchased plane tickets to the Super Bowl before the game was completed.  Seeing Leonard Marshall planting Montana was a beautiful sight... Montana thought he was free and clear avoiding LT, only to have Leonard Marshall put him two inches under the turf.  What an EPIC hit.

I mean was he talking about that... OR THIS??? No wonder why they hate us. Lol.

https://youtu.be/fQI61X541J0?si=c6ljy1-sVOGEwNi7

16 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I mean was he talking about that... OR THIS??? No wonder why they hate us. Lol.

https://youtu.be/fQI61X541J0?si=c6ljy1-sVOGEwNi7

That was a great game that I saw with both of my daughters and the EX Battle Ax on my TV.  It was a thing of beauty.  Both wins led to the Super Bowl and I hate ... HATE... the 69'ers up there with the Dallas Broke Backs and the Filthy Egals.  Brings a tear to my eye to see the Giants beat those teams.

2 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

That was a great game that I saw with both of my daughters and the EX Battle Ax on my TV.  It was a thing of beauty.  Both wins led to the Super Bowl and I hate ... HATE... the 69'ers up there with the Dallas Broke Backs and the Filthy Egals.  Brings a tear to my eye to see the Giants beat those teams.

As much as I'd hate for them to be successful, I'd absolutely LOVE to go into Dallas and/or Philly and win the NFC Championship. 

9 minutes ago, Dragon said:

As much as I'd hate for them to be successful, I'd absolutely LOVE to go into Dallas and/or Philly and win the NFC Championship. 

OMG to watch all of those homers go silent.  It is better than the Super Bowl.  Just crush their dream for another year. :laugh:

17 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I'm pretty sure I was in Yemen playing in the dirt at the time.    I was referring to Eli's epic performance and that clutch throw/catch to Manningham.    

4 hours ago, Nas said:

I'm pretty sure I was in Yemen playing in the dirt at the time.    I was referring to Eli's epic performance and that clutch throw/catch to Manningham.    

That was the most perfect throw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cXqbqMgNoE

11 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Matt Bahr, man... dude was straight money.  Ice water doesn't begin to describe what ran through that guys' veins. 

Bahr and Tynes.... were men with ice in their veins.  Bahr treated kicking like walking to the bathroom to brush your teeth... totally unaffected man.