SportsWrath

Not too many mocks up in here...soooo...

gmenroc

1.  Carolina:  CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio St.

2.  Houston:  Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida

3.  Arizona:  Will Anderson, EDGE, Alabama

4.  Indianapolis:  Bryce Young, QB, Alabama

5.  Seattle:  Tyree Wilson, EDGE, Texas Tech

6.  Detroit:  Jalen Carter, DT, Georgia

7.  Las Vegas:  Paris Johnson,  OT, Ohio St.

8.  Atlanta: Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR

9.  Chicago:  Christian Gonzalez, CB, Oregon

10.  Philadelphia:  Miles Murphy, EDGE, Clemson

11.  Tennessee:  Will Levis, QB, Kentucky

12.  Houston:  Broderick Jones, OT, Georgia

13.  NY Jets:  Peter Skoronski, OT, Northwestern

14.  New England:  Brian Branch, S, Alabama

15.  Green Bay:  Jordan Addison, WR, USC

16.  Washington:  Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois

17.  Pittsburgh:  Joey Porter, CB, Penn State

18.  Detroit:  Lukas Van Ness, EDGE, Iowa

19.  Tampa Bay:  Kelee Ringo, CB, Georgia

20.  Seattle:  Quentin Johnston, WR, TCU

21.  LA Chargers:  Isaiah Foskey, EDGE, Notre Dame

22.  Baltimore:  Cam Smith, CB, South Carolina

23.  Minnesota:  Deonte Banks, CB, Maryland

24.  Jacksonville:  Bryan Bresee, DT, Clemson

25.  NY Giants:  Emmanuel Forbes, CB, Mississippi St.

26.  Dallas:  Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas

27.  Buffalo:  Trenton Simpson, LB, Clemson

28.  Cincinatti:  Nolan Smith, EDGE, Georgia

29.  New Orleans:  Will McDonald, EDGE, Iowa St.

30.  Philadelphia:  Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College

31.  Kansas City:  Josh Downs, WR, North Carolina

Of course, this is with no trades.  If it falls this way, Philly could charge a king's ransom for #10 to anyone trying to jump Tennessee for Levis.

For record, I don't want another under 6' WR like Downs or Flowers.  

Further, I would love to trade down in this scenario and still grab IOL.

The CB position makes sense in terms of being a high priority for the gmen. I think it's obvious. I don't know anything about Forbes though.

And again I just don't see Shoen going high on OL, even though I personally want this. I think Shoen feels Ezeudu is his guy at LG, and is fine with Hassenhaur and Glowinski for now, please Neal. Maybe he'll do a 3rd or 4th rounder on IOL but that's the highest I'd expect.

Watching Philly get Flowers would suck.  I like Flowers as a 2nd/3rd WR slot guy who will do well with Eagles given their team...but too redundant for a 1st rounder for us.

Tempted by Simpson, but LB in the 1st for the Giants...I am too realistic to have made that pick.

There are IOL in the 2nd and 3rd who could start for us...I think it crucial to keep that flow of talent coming.

This draft is a mystery to all of us... I haven't seen 2 mocks that've mocked the same player to us.     Even I am all over the place.. part of me wants Johnston, but then Addison... but then CB (not Forbes but the name escapes me at the moment).    I wouldn't be surprised if we go MLB either... see how lost I am?    

2 minutes ago, Nas said:

but then CB (not Forbes but the name escapes me at the moment). 

Gonzalez, Witherspoon, Porter Jr, Deonte Banks, Cam Smith (hearing character concerns), Kelee Ringo (eh...) Clark Phillips, DJ Turner (from Michigan... ran sub 4.3 40), Tyrique Stevenson, Eli Ricks, J. Bennett are the names I'm the most familiar with in the 1st 3 rounds. 

12 minutes ago, Nas said:

This draft is a mystery to all of us... I haven't seen 2 mocks that've mocked the same player to us.     Even I am all over the place.. part of me wants Johnston, but then Addison... but then CB (not Forbes but the name escapes me at the moment).    I wouldn't be surprised if we go MLB either... see how lost I am?    

As P pointed out elsewhere, that's usually because predicting outside of the top 10-15 is difficult. At best, you're just looking at positional fit or priorities. Compare that to, say Arizona in the top 5. Unless they trade out, they're likely to pick just one out of two or three guys only.

For instance, nearly every mock has us taking WR, CB, or IOL. I may have seen one or two with us taking EDGE too.

4 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Gonzalez, Witherspoon, Porter Jr, Deonte Banks, Cam Smith (hearing character concerns), Kelee Ringo (eh...) Clark Phillips, DJ Turner (from Michigan... ran sub 4.3 40), Tyrique Stevenson, Eli Ricks, J. Bennett are the names I'm the most familiar with in the 1st 3 rounds. 

Porter.