SportsWrath

Hmmm... Looks like you guys need us to win the next 3...

Plax 4 Prez

we might be able to help you with that, but who's going to help you guys when we come to Yankee Stadium?? :confused:

Hope you guys bring your bats ;)

btw...good luck, and try to stay healthy

Yanks miss Glavine and Pedro Mets get Moose and RJ, I expect them at home in this spot to take 2 of 3. No biggie, means jackshit to the Mets really with a 12 game lead and all. I would like to help them out a bit this week in Beantown,

If the Mets take 2-3 from the Red Sox taking 1-3 from the Yanks without the big two in Pedro and Glavine would be an achievement. Any more than .500 during the next 6 games for us and we are in a great position for the rest of the year and should cruise into the playoffs... figuring we would still have at least an 11 game lead.

yeah the mets will make the playoffs without a problem but its the playoffs that you need to show your team shine..

You say this, when the last time we openly spoke to you, you said it was only June. Like all yankee fans did.

Wanting the mets to win this boston series makes me want to :puke: -but as much as I do not like the boys in Queens...it doesn't compare half as much as the HATRED, yes HATRED, I have for the bean-town bums!!! So with that being said, hope you sweep....then get swept. :TU:

Wanting the mets to win this boston series makes me want to :puke: -but as much as I do not like the boys in Queens...it doesn't compare half as much as the HATRED, yes HATRED, I have for the bean-town bums!!! So with that being said, hope you sweep....then get swept. :TU:

Okay...we may take the series. But, the Yankees cannot sweep anybody right now.

Well if the Mets offense can't keep up...that isn't the Yankees problem is it?

It depends.

Sorry about tonight guys, we didn't do the job :(

But you guys are losing in the 9th too. Not as if it matters against the BRaves pen...

Once you guys have fun with Trachsel and El Duque you guys are the kings of NY again. :LMAO:

Hey, have you decided who you're going to root for this week? Since you're Mets and Redsox fan... <_>

Hey, have you decided who you're going to root for this week? Since you're Mets and Redsox fan... <_<

Yeah, I was worried about this game when I saw the schedule earlier in the year but now I get to enjoy a series between two teams I like with a 12 game cushion. I'm a Met fan at heart so I am rooting for the Mets as hard as I usually do. I actually broke my remote when Wright struck out last night with the bases juiced in the fifth :(

I think Cohen hit the nail right on the head with the Mets fans and the Red Sox. He said that most Mets' fans second favorite team is the Red Sox. My hatred for the Yanks is a bit extreme so that's why I like the Sox more then other Mets fans do. That and I enjoy watching guys like Manny and Papi do what they do day in and day out.

Yeah, I was worried about this game when I saw the schedule earlier in the year but now I get to enjoy a series between two teams I like with a 12 game cushion. I'm a Met fan at heart so I am rooting for the Mets as hard as I usually do. I actually broke my remote when Wright struck out last night with the bases juiced in the fifth :(
:mellow:

You told me you were a Red Soxs fan at heart last year...Which one is it? :P

We haven't swept one team all season. :brooding:

won first three of four in Detroit I believe and had a series at the stadium with the Sox where the Yanks won the first 2 of 3. Those are good achievements.

I thought they swept the Royals.

I think Cohen hit the nail right on the head with the Mets fans and the Red Sox. He said that most Mets' fans second favorite team is the Red Sox. My hatred for the Yanks is a bit extreme so that's why I like the Sox more then other Mets fans do. That and I enjoy watching guys like Manny and Papi do what they do day in and day out.

LEMME GUESS

YOU LIKE THE HEAT AND HOPE BRAZIL WINS THE WORLD CUP?