SportsWrath

Hmmm... Looks like you guys need us to win the next 3...

Plax 4 Prez

make that 2 games

tell you the truth yestuday ever team in the the AL East beat every team in the NL East..goes to show you which divison is better! No wonder you have a 12 game lead

No doubt the AL East is better, but I cannot base that theory in terms of the Mets based on 2 games with a very good and hot Sox team. IMO the only team in the East better than the Mets are the SOX and I would have that same opinion had the Mets no hit them the last 2 nights. The Sox are a well built ballclub and IMO probably as suited to win in October as any team in baseball. Its clear the SOX are the class of that division and its a miracle(and great managing job by Torre)that the Yankees are that close to them. This is not to say the Yanks are bad, its just with the injuries and the 1-25 man roster of the SOX its not really close now.

Its clear the SOX are the class of that division

As a Sox fan, I have to vehemently disagree with you. They're only four up in the loss column, have done this all at home, and vs. weak competition (for the most part), and it's still very early. They need to show a lot more consistency on the road, and against strong teams, before I'd say they are the class of the division.

As a Sox fan, I have to vehemently disagree with you. They're only four up in the loss column, have done this all at home, and vs. weak competition (for the most part), and it's still very early. They need to show a lot more consistency on the road, and against strong teams, before I'd say they are the class of the division.

1-25 they are better than the Yankees.

Here is how I look at it, yes they played some easy teams, but those are the teams that good teams beat up on. Despite the showing the last 2 nights I must say the Mets are not one of those weak teams. What impresses me is the 1-2 of Schilling, the infield defense(complete 180 from years past) and the fact that the offense is one that just simply makes you work. From Youklis, to Lorretta, to the big guns they have guys that make you work and throw pitches.

One weakness could be the middle relief as I think Tavares is a bum, but that is something they can fix.

won first three of four in Detroit I believe and had a series at the stadium with the Sox where the Yanks won the first 2 of 3. Those are good achievements.

I thought they swept the Royals.

Nope. I was at the game when they lost. It was when Jeter got his 2000th hit.

Class of the AL East? Lmao thats comical. I might consider them the best at the moment but it's a 3 team battle folks, anyone can see that. IT'S STILL THE END OF JUNE, and sox, yanks, or jays can take it. Anyone of them at anytime.

I didn't say that. :unsure:

The Red Sox are playing like a complete team the last few games.

Correction... 12 or so games.... no errors in last 13 or 14 games I believe aswell.... thier defense is raw, and thier line-up is full of hitters hitten better than .300