SportsWrath

Ortiz Only Singles to Win Game

mickeef2

This guy is definately this years AL MVP.

Though Thome's gonna give it a run. But Ortiz has gotten to the point where we're not even surprised anymore when he wins a game. That's an MVP.

A-Rod's closing the gap on walk-off hits... Ortiz better get another streak going.

Yeah, it's just kinda tough to get walkoff hits when you're winning by 8 runs every night. Oops! Sorry, didn't mean to rub salt in the wounds there, gate. :P

I hate to admit, as a yankees fan, Ortiz is the fucking man. I really think he should of won the MVP last year. His been doing this since the begining of last year. Hell, he did that against us in the playoffs.

This guy is definately this years AL MVP.

1) it's june, many mvp awards are what u do in the last month of the season leading into the playoffs. Remember vlad?

2) So far Ortiz is NOT the mvp of the AL. Ortiz is NOT even the mvp of the red sox

3) Jonathan Papelbon is the MVP of the red sox, 23 saves, a .45 ERA and a .71 WHIP with 41 k in 39.1 innings and opponents are hitting .159 off of him. HE GAVE UP 2 RUNS IN 35 GAMES!!!! WHERE THE FUCK WOULD THE SOX BE WITH FOULKE CLOSING?! PAP IS THE GOD DAMN BEST PLAYER IN THE AMERICAN LEAGUE SO FAR THIS YEAR.

3) Jonathan Papelbon is the MVP of the red sox, 23 saves, a .45 ERA and a .71 WHIP with 41 k in 39.1 innings and opponents are hitting .159 off of him. HE GAVE UP 2 RUNS IN 35 GAMES!!!! WHERE THE FUCK WOULD THE SOX BE WITH FOULKE CLOSING?! PAP IS THE GOD DAMN BEST PLAYER IN THE AMERICAN LEAGUE SO FAR THIS YEAR.

My point about the 2005 Yankees and the dominance of Mariano.