SportsWrath

Kenny Golladay

Sephiroth

13 minutes ago, 기둥서방 said:

I think Jones also fell victim to not being a very good qb.  

hope he somehow proves us wrong.  

Yeah Garrett's system sucks, but I'm not sure what you're supposed to run with an O-line that can't hold a block for over two seconds and a QB that needs 30 seconds to process the route tree. 

If you thought Jones looked like shit before wait till you get a load of the two picks he throws per game with Daboll's optional route tree. Eli and his WRs were smart as fuck and there was still 5 times per game where they weren't on the same page. 

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Yeah Garrett's system sucks, but I'm not sure what you're supposed to run with an O-line that can't hold a block for over two seconds and a QB that needs 30 seconds to process the route tree. 

If you thought Jones looked like shit before wait till you get a load of the two picks he throws per game with Daboll's optional route tree. Eli and his WRs were smart as fuck and there was still 5 times per game where they weren't on the same page. 

So true... it will be interesting.  It is almost too bad that QB's can't pick the school and/or system they play in more or less like college.  Now guys have to come in, learn the system, bend their game to the system, and hopefully produce in three years or less.  If they don't say hello to new team or here is the bench.  Ride it till the splinters pimple your ass and/or hold onto the coach's stat sheet and be prepared to give it to him on demand. :laugh:

On 8/19/2022 at 7:52 AM, BlueInCanada said:

I mean out starting QBs last year at one point was Mr.Neck and Mr.Racist 

Hard to elevate a position when everyone around you are bench players.

Jones included.

Sorry, you pay the guy that money, there's no excuses.

Giants get slammed for the money paid to Leo Williams, but no one can't say he isn't trying out there and he has the same amount of bench players you're talking about

4 hours ago, boohyah said:

Sorry, you pay the guy that money, there's no excuses.

Giants get slammed for the money paid to Leo Williams, but no one can't say he isn't trying out there and he has the same amount of bench players you're talking about

I mean Williams is in a position he can impact himself, he doesn't have to rely on a QB to get him the ball or get a play called his way.

You can pay a WR 80 million a year but if the QB doesn't throw him the QB what are you gonna do?