SportsWrath

Donaldson.....

Chuck Wagon

Is a Tier 1 red ass....always has been. Hated until he got on Yanks... So...with that history...he is not going to get the benefit of the doubt on his "Jackie" comment to Anderson...he also single handily lit a fire under those under preforming fucks just in time to get the Yanks swept.

Nice work Joshy.

C. Wagon

2 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Is a Tier 1 red ass....always has been. Hated until he got on Yanks... So...with that history...he is not going to get the benefit of the doubt on his "Jackie" comment to Anderson...he also single handily lit a fire under those under preforming fucks just in time to get the Yanks swept.

Nice work Joshy.

C. Wagon

Yeah you just don't say that to a black player, even if he did some interview back in 2019. Not cool, Josh.

12 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

I get he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt, but in full context it seems pretty clear he isn't trying to be racist.  

I think he was just trying to be a goof, but just said something really stupid in the process.

On 5/24/2022 at 10:18 PM, jranieli said:

Somebody is not memba'ing things the same way....

In related news...Donaldson needs to fire his PR crew...like...yesterday.

C. Wagon

Donaldson’s statement:

“First and foremost, I have the utmost respect for what Tim Anderson brings to the game of baseball. I stated over the weekend that I apologized for offending Tim and that it was a misunderstanding based on multiple exchanges between us over the years. My view of that exchange hasn’t changed and I absolutely meant no disrespect. In the past, it had never been an issue and now that it is, we have a mutual understanding.

“I would also like to apologize to Mrs. Rachel Robinson and the Jackie Robinson family for any distress this incident may have caused. Jackie was a true American hero and I hold his name in the highest regard.”

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 4:07 AM, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

He is finally heating up..guys been on fire for the past week 

They are 8 for 17 since the break...not hitting...bad base running and no bully. Holmes has either lost it..or they figured him out.

The starting pitching is doing their job...everyone else needs to step it the fuck up...

C. Wagon