SportsWrath

GIANTS 19-0 in 2006

vermin79

Last night I dreamed out the entire Giants season and we went 19-0. Best night sleep I had in years. We ended up beating Denver in the Super Bowl 31-6. We almost lost to Dallas in the Divisional Playoffs, but Gibril Wilson knock TO unconcious at the 5-yard line with 10 seconds left and he fumbled. G-men recovered the fumble and won 20-14. At the end of the Superbowl Stray announced his retirement. :drool::rock:

Last night I dreamed out the entire Giants season and we went 19-0. Best night sleep I had in years. We ended up beating Denver in the Super Bowl 31-6. We almost lost to Dallas in the Divisional Playoffs, but Gibril Wilson knock TO unconcious at the 5-yard line with 10 seconds left and he fumbled. G-men recovered the fumble and won 20-14. At the end of the Superbowl Stray announced his retirement. :drool::rock:

:rock:

I can't have those long term type dreams for me.

I did have a nightmare one time though that Bob Sheppard announced Eli Manning into the game but it was Dave Brown that broke out of the tunnel and played until I woke up.

I did have a nightmare one time though that Bob Sheppard announced Eli Manning into the game but it was Dave Brown that broke out of the tunnel and played until I woke up.

Now that is truly a nightmare

Who is this Dave Brown you speak of?

:worshippy:

you forgot the public hanging of the fag 4 during half time ! ..... perfect

LOL.........hey, that wasnt funny. :brooding: :P