SportsWrath

Garrett

BlueInCanada

What the fuck happened?

Did this guys balls fall off?

Wasn't he the guy calling the plays with that high flying offence in Dallas with Owens, Witten, Romo, etc?

Why haven't we had any shots to Slayton?

I understand the defense is probably rolling his way now but where are the shots down field?

Maybe it's just the beer but what the fuck where's the RPO?

Where's the PA?

Well I can answer the question about play action... No point when the D is stopping the run with ease. 

I still think there must be a tell somewhere on offense. I can't recall defenses ever selling out on the run the way they have this year. It was no different this week than it was with Barkley in the game.

6 minutes ago, mastershake said:

He has no OL.

The pass protection has been alright, Jones had time today on the few plays the offence was on the field.

But if he needs a Oline made up of five pro bowlers like he did in Dallas to call a good game, maybe we should just let him walk now lol

Guess he's the Spags of OCs.

25 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

I didn't watch much of the game, but while the offense was pitiful, the defense looked wholly unprepared to stop and backup QB.  What is this, the 90s / 2000s?

Somehow, giants Twitter is defending the defense as markedly improved. I don’t see it. I see that Martinez and Bradberry are improvements individually. But team defense sucks.

9 minutes ago, Storm said:

Somehow, giants Twitter is defending the defense as markedly improved. I don’t see it. I see that Martinez and Bradberry are improvements individually. But team defense sucks.

I think it's a matter of time on the field.

If we had an offense that could actually stay on the field longer than 4 mins, maybe the defense wouldn't be getting gassed as hard.

Just like if the defense got the other team off the field quicker, then maybe the offense could get their shit together.

I think the defense is improved from last year, I mean not as much as like you said twitter makes it out to seem, but the front 7 if vastly improved.

The problem is though, we have no LBs who can cover (although LBs practically don't cover in todays NFL) and our secondary is decimated by injuies or players who are out.

I mean the score was 16-6 going into half.

Imagine if the offence could sustain a drive?

Come out and take 7 minutes off the clock and some away with 7?

They had four drives in the fourth, only one of those drives was longer than 3 minutes.

41 minutes ago, Storm said:

I agree.

They get gassed because they can’t get off the field on 3rd downs. End of story.