SportsWrath

The Seahawks were the better team for 60 minutes

RUDIJOHNSON

O, ye of little or NO COMPREHENSION:

This article was NOT written by Peter King, you dolts! This is some crybaby, sore loser Seahawks fan analysis of the game who MISLEADINGLY put a picture of Peter King from circa 1992 and a SINGLE QUOTE of his at the top of the page in an attempt to give it some credibility....once I realized that, I didn't even bother reading much further past that, because the writer obviously lacks faith enough in his own beliefs to let them stand on their own without trickery. I can't believe you people fell for that....

This article was NOT written by Peter King, you dolts! This is some crybaby, sore loser Seahawks fan analysis of the game who MISLEADINGLY put a picture of Peter King from circa 1992 and a SINGLE QUOTE of his at the top of the page in an attempt to give it some credibility....once I realized that, I didn't even bother reading much further past that, because the writer obviously lacks faith enough in his own beliefs to let them stand on their own without trickery. I can't believe you people fell for that....

I just made a joke, am I a dolt also? :cwy:

I just kinda skimmed through it as it was all stuff I already heard. I don't

care who wrote it, I agree with what they're saying. The officiating was

fucking horrendous.

I can't believe what a douche bag you are.

Hey Vanilla Ice shut your hole.......Wanna be hip-hop..... :LMAO:

You're just mad because you were, once again, made to look like an idiot...you, Mikmak and mastershake and others like you two are constantly posting conspiracy theory articles and other nonsensicle BS imagined up in the heads of those out of touch with reality...you obviously have a severe lack of comprehension skills when it comes to analyzing information about the world around you so I'll just end this interaction right here.

You're just mad because you were, once again, made to look like an idiot...you, Mikmak and mastershake and others like you two are constantly posting conspiracy theory articles and other nonsensicle BS imagined up in the heads of those out of touch with reality...you obviously have a severe lack of comprehension skills when it comes to analyzing information about the world around you so I'll just end this interaction right here.

Word to ya mutha.........

Yeah That was fucked up....That No TD was a TD his left foot was down and his right foot hit the pylon That a TD...Look at the pick you can see it tiping over

jack-pylon.jpg

He hit that before he had possession of the ball. That wasn't one of the bad calls.

He hit that before he had possession of the ball. That wasn't one of the bad calls.

there were a lot of bad calls like when roethlisberger dove for the touchdown but didnt make it over the line but they said it was a touchdown, but when you look at the replay he was definitly not over the line

there were a lot of bad calls like when roethlisberger dove for the touchdown but didnt make it over the line but they said it was a touchdown, but when you look at the replay he was definitly not over the line

That's why I said not ONE of the bad calls ;)