SportsWrath

Random Giants History Topic: Most Underrated/Underappreciated Giants of the Past 20 Years

mastershake

Kevin Boss and Ahmad Bradshaw , both great late draft picks in 07 ( 5th and 7th ? ) and both vital in that incredible run to glory in Az

can you believe that 45 yards catch and run by Boss in the Super Bowl which was a huge momentum changer.

..... and that amazing long TD run by Bradshaw v Buffalo that year when we were in deep shit.

i love both those guys .... what memories

23 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Who was the blackest player the giants have had in the past 20 years? 

Has to be jpp, right?

Says Likeded...blows his fingers off. Shitty academic Florida college. Comes from south Florida too. Hes my pick.

Plaxico shot himself at a strip club buffet.  

On 4/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, CrazedDogs said:

Lol, yeah, my hopes for him were unrealistic.

I will say that aside from the injuries, I think Williams came along ten years too early. Ten years later and they have him playing a hybrid role. Dude couldn't cover for shit.

I remember some idiots on the old GMB thinking all three Wills were going to the Pro Bowl.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:14 PM, UK-Giantsfan said:

Kevin Boss and Ahmad Bradshaw , both great late draft picks in 07 ( 5th and 7th ? ) and both vital in that incredible run to glory in Az

can you believe that 45 yards catch and run by Boss in the Super Bowl which was a huge momentum changer.

..... and that amazing long TD run by Bradshaw v Buffalo that year when we were in deep shit.

i love both those guys .... what memories

Imagine how good Bradshaw could have been if he wasn't stoned all the time.