SportsWrath

Tackling

gmenroc

Just started seeing some of the calls getting brought up this week. If they screw up tackling as bad as they have catching...all they need to destroy is throwing and blocking...and the game itself will be dead. Not sure ifthis continues that I'll make it a point to watch. I'll read the play by play and when I see a 15 yard personal foul...I will just assume it's a real personal foul and not one of these new rule calls

As much as people have been freaking out over this it isn't called much so far this least two weeks.

It seems unless it's a pretty clear case of the head being lowered they just let it play.

The new catch rules are a welcome addition though, at least they have finally come to terms with what is and what isn't a catch, no more football move bullshit that's up to how the refs are feeling at the time.

As much as people have been freaking out over this it isn't called much so far this least two weeks.

It seems unless it's a pretty clear case of the head being lowered they just let it play.

The new catch rules are a welcome addition though, at least they have finally come to terms with what is and what isn't a catch, no more football move bullshit that's up to how the refs are feeling at the time.

Actually the football move bullshit is what they just reintroduced. The new rule is far more of a subjective judgement call.

I did think the previous catch rule was a little narrow, but at least it was easy to interpret clearly.

Actually the football move bullshit is what they just reintroduced. The new rule is far more of a subjective judgement call.

I did think the previous catch rule was a little narrow, but at least it was easy to interpret clearly.

Really? My interpretation was that it was a lot more basic of a rule set now for catches.

Then again that was just seeing it on NFL network, never fully read up on them.

I think that kickoff rule now with no double team blocking is gonna ruin some teams day.