SportsWrath

Things you would like to see improved on this season

Balloonknot

Oh man, you aren't kidding...

No doubt, 3rd and 20 would be almost automatic!!!

Eli has to make some more strides this year.

The secondary, enough said!

The way we use Jacobs, lets get him more involved.

Our Defensive Tackles, we need someone to step up and stuff the run

Not that Osi needs to improve but he will, and I can't wait to see it :TU:

Huffs play calling

No doubt, 3rd and 20 would be almost automatic!!!

Eli has to make some more strides this year.

The secondary, enough said!

The way we use Jacobs, lets get him more involved.

Our Defensive Tackles, we need someone to step up and stuff the run

Not that Osi needs to improve but he will, and I can't wait to see it :TU:

Huffs play calling

The 3rd and 20 crap was mostly on our corners, They just seemed to be there to make the tackle after the catch. They never broke up the pass or God forbid intercept something.

Jacobs is a beast. I would like to see him get more involved. But he has to get that pad level down.

William Joesph is OK. I was ok with his performance last year. It wasn't world beating but atleasy he wasn't a hinderance. But we really need to find someone that fills that NT spot that can tie up O-linemen to make room for our LB's to work.

Huffs Playcalling is atrocious at times. He needs to stop being so god damn predictable on 3rd and short.

Eli staying consistent to the end of the year

Huff's playcalling

mix up the rb's

A DT to step up and shine

a developed webster

stay healthy god dammit!

clock management/play selection during clock management...too many times does Tom and Huff elect to throw the ball with a lead in the last 5 minutes of a game.

that's my number one gripe besides the understandable Eli in general and secondary.

No kidding...God, my son knew what play he was going to call.

That's been a tradition in Giant's offensive play-calling since Parcells. I bet you could count the number of times they passed on first down on your fingers for the entire time Parcells was there.

The third and short bit has been going on since Fassel.

The first time the giants to that It will go for a touchdown. Cause NOONE is going to expect it

I think we've done that once. And Toomer was wide open in the back of the end zone but Eli just missed him.

San Fran game he hit up shockey and i dont rem if it was a td or brought it to the goalline but either way it was a big gain

Was it the one where Shockey dived and rolled in the end zone? If so, Tiki was in on that play.

Was it the one where Shockey dived and rolled in the end zone? If so, Tiki was in on that play.

yea it was that one, i think it was jacobs though. Can anyone get that video, it's definitly out there?

yea it was that one, i think it was jacobs though. Can anyone get that video, it's definitly out there?

Just saw the highlight on NFL.com. I am 155% sure there was a #21 in there. So it definitely was Tiki. He was probably in there for blocking.

Just saw the highlight on NFL.com. I am 155% sure there was a #21 in there. So it definitely was Tiki. He was probably in there for blocking.

A66C0E0B0ACE41C59DDFC9EFB7EB678B.jpg

it's hard to tell since the guys arm covers whether its a 7 or 1. but by looking at the body, i think it's jacobs.

it's hard to tell since the guys arm covers whether its a 7 or 1. but by looking at the body, i think it's jacobs.

He looks jacked, but he also looks short. I think it's Barber.

Offense

As far as what we need to improve on, I believe that our overall "predictability" needs to be dealt with. I think that with Moss and Carter (pending if he can stay healthy) we have a lot of creative offensive options. I see a lot of reverses and WR screens to start the season off and later on (meaning around weeks 4-6) we'll start to see the Giants start to stretch the field more often. If Eli can refine his mechanics and become more consistent, we could be looking at the most dominant offense we've ever had.

Defense

I'd like to see the secondary get some picks... and seeing how stone hands is gone and we have a few ball hawks back there now, I should be satisfied. I'd also like to see our LBs stay on the field, and I'd like to see someone on the DL besides Strahan and Osi unleashing hell on the opposing offense. As great as they are, 92 and 72 shouldn't be the only people on the DL to be feared.

Special Teams

Seriously, the only thing here that I can think of that really went wrong was that stretch where Feely was cold in his FGs. That should be fixed so nothing to really complain about here.

Thanx for giving me time to slightly evaluate areas of concern. :TU:

i think it might be barber actually now. i saw a video but its extremely blurry nd doesnt show the #, but the blocking technique looked like tiki's