SportsWrath

Linval Joseph, never should have been let go

osi724dasack

Was 25 a super bowl champion 2nd round pick healthy starter beast NFL strongest man and athletic at 6-5 330

Now anchors the Vikings defense and is still amazing and great value as his total contract was just 36 million total dollars over 5 years or so

Reese should have kept Linval, and then draft a different position instead of taking Hankins and using the Snacks money on either Snacks or other weapons ..

Also probly should have given Marvin Jones some money...

That's my Monday morning QB this week

Honestly... and I think someone brought this up on the gameday thread... Linval wasn't that great a player while he was here either. He wasn't bad by any means, but not the beast he is now. In the year before he hit free agency the Giants were something like the 28th rated defense against the run. Not all his fault, but if you have a guy effectively clogging the middle you should be better than that.

Honestly... and I think someone brought this up on the gameday thread... Linval wasn't that great a player while he was here either. He wasn't bad by any means, but not the beast he is now. In the year before he hit free agency the Giants were something like the 28th rated defense against the run. Not all his fault, but if you have a guy effectively clogging the middle you should be better than that.

They gave up huge rushing yard performances too, like 194 yards to Carolina