SportsWrath

Bonds a Yankee in '07?

Ditto

It would probably be a good idea to put all the 'roid heads on one team. I say go for it. He and Giambi can bulk order their HGH.

..sounds like someone's bitter about "big sloppi's" Golden Sombrero last night.

..sounds like someone's bitter about "big sloppi's" Golden Sombrero last night.

Yup because championships are won in May, right May-Rod?

AAGP245.jpg

And Bonds belongs in NY with the cheating likes of Giambi and Sheff.

FUCK NO! never will i ever let that happen, 1 he is already over 40 we dont need another old ass motherfucker thats only going to last a year and is going to cost us alot of money! I dont think the yankees would want him anyway!

Hypothetically let's say he will be a Yankee in '07, will they allow him to have his own personal easy chair by his stall in the locker room? :puke:

For the tickets he's sell, George will allow him to set up camp in his office.

Btw, I'll take him. Lots of runs, and he can play the field a couple of times a week. There are a lot of players we haven't even heard about that took the roids.

Our OF:

Melky

Bernie or Crosby

Bonds

Damon

Matsui

Shef adios.

Btw, I'll take him. Lots of runs, and he can play the field a couple of times a week. There are a lot of players we haven't even heard about that took the roids.

Our OF:

Melky

Bernie or Crosby

Bonds

Damon

Matsui

Shef adios.

You would keep Bernie or Crosby over Shef?

I think the Yanks are pretty topped-out on ticket sales. I mean, how many more tickets can they sell than they do right now? New Yorkers, especially Yankee fans, hate Bonds worse than anybody. I don't think people will be knocking each other over to go see Bonds in a Yankee uniform at all.

I think the Yanks are pretty topped-out on ticket sales. I mean, how many more tickets can they sell than they do right now? New Yorkers, especially Yankee fans, hate Bonds worse than anybody. I don't think people will be knocking each other over to go see Bonds in a Yankee uniform at all.

If he breaks Aaron's record they could say a Yankee did it. That would be the only reason to bring him to NY. I've heard many a Yankees fan say that...between burps, blowing snots from his nose and yelling obscene things to fans of other teams.

Damon CF

Jeter SS

Bonds LF/Dh

A-Rod 3rd base

Giambi 1st base/DH

Matsui LF/DH

Bernie OF/DH

Posada C

Cabrera RF

Cano 2nd base

1200 runs

Hey, we hated Damon, Clemens, and Boggs, too. But they look/looked pretty good in a Yanks uniform. :)

Damon CF

Jeter SS

Bonds LF/Dh

A-Rod 3rd base

Giambi 1st base/DH

Matsui LF/DH

Bernie OF/DH

Posada C

Cabrera RF

Cano 2nd base

1200 runs

Hey, we hated Damon, Clemens, and Boggs, too. But they look/looked pretty good in a Yanks uniform. :)

I think you are forgetting that Bonds sucks now, and at most, his production at DH will be 20 homers. You're giving way too much credit to Bonds.

Bernie wouldn't even be in that lineup next year. He's done after 2006.

I think you are forgetting that Bonds sucks now, and at most, his production at DH will be 20 homers. You're giving way too much credit to Bonds.

Bernie's heating up and getting clutch hits like he used to when he carried the Yanks for a couple of months out of the year.

Bernie's heating up and getting clutch hits like he used to when he carried the Yanks for a couple of months out of the year.

I think he doesn't even want to come back next year. And if he does, he doesn't exactly put your lineup on a different level.

I think that lineup is worse than this years. Don't get too ahead of yourself.

I don't think you can call nearly a .500 on base percentage exactly sucking but its true his power numbers are way down. its not strength, its more his eyes. he's not seeing the ball like he did.

I think he doesn't even want to come back next year. And if he does, he doesn't exactly put your lineup on a different level.

I think that lineup is worse than this years. Don't get too ahead of yourself.

Before you put it down, study it. You have a line up with an OBP of about .370 with enough power to give any pitching staff ulcers. And Bernie, because of his desire to get into the Yankee record books, will come back if he's capable.