SportsWrath

Bonds a Yankee in '07?

Ditto

I just find it kinda hard to believe that a Yankee fan, witnessing their current situation, would welcome the addition of a high-priced, aging slugger.

Down through the years, aging sluggers have been known to help us win pennants. As far as high priced, I'm not sure if George will do a bidding war. Blunatic says he'll more than likely stay on the west coast, and I'm inclined to agree with him.

Before you put it down, study it. You have a line up with an OBP of about .370 with enough power to give any pitching staff ulcers. And Bernie, because of his desire to get into the Yankee record books, will come back if he's capable.

It is another relatively old lineup. That means injuries. No way all nine of those guys stay healthy throughout the year, and the only way you get to 1200 is that a few of those players overacheive big time and they stay healthy throughout the year. Bonds' OBP wouldn't be as high because with A-rod or Giambi behind him, they'd actually have to pitch to him. You are giving that lineup way too much credit. But it's not going to happen anyway. The Yankees may actually look seriously at piching this off-season, and exclude hitting completely.

I would view that the same way I viewed the thought of Pedro coming to the Yankees... :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Nah, it's a long season, and it wasn't even a "bad" loss. What I am bitter about is guys on the other team who you can't even trust to play the game fairly. Hey, if you guys don't mind cheating to get you there (and so far it hasn't), then go for it.

Hey, if you guys don't mind cheating to get you there (and so far it hasn't), then go for it.

:blah: :blah: :blah:.....Yeah, we cheated 26 times so far. Winning as many times as the Yankees have, just breeds jealousy..and it gets proven time, and time again. :TU:

:blah: :blah: :blah:.....Yeah, we cheated 26 times so far. Winning as many times as the Yankees have, just breeds jealousy..and it gets proven time, and time again. :TU:

When you guys didn't cheat (or at least so we think), you won, when you guys have known cheaters, you've lost.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if a Yankees fan would be the person who builds the first time machine. You guys seem stuck in the past.

When you guys didn't cheat (or at least so we think), you won, when you guys have known cheaters, you've lost.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if a Yankees fan would be the person who builds the first time machine. You guys seem stuck in the past.

I don't know if you were around in 86', but I know alot of mets fans that hang on to that like life support, so you really can't use that arguement.