SportsWrath

Congratulations, Mets fans.

Ditto

Get it out of your head, you are not better than the Yankees. This past weekend was merely a fluke as we were looking ahead to the Boston series.

Mike Francessa just said the Mets are better and he is the biggest pom pom waving ass around(although he does know that Minaya had nothing to do with the Kazmir deal ;) )

The Mets have a better record, just beat the Yankees 2 of 3(should have won all 3) and have a younger more exciting team. The Yankees are getting old and the window is closing.

The one thing that can be said was the injuries that the Yankees have, but all teams have injuries and there was still Doubleplayrod, Jeter, Giambi, Bernie etc.

Get it out of your head, you are not better than the Yankees. This past weekend was merely a fluke as we were looking ahead to the Boston series.

I don't really get the fluke about it. Your hitting does what it usually does, and your pitching did okay at best like usual. And you can very well say we were looking ahead to the Phillies series and still beat two out of three. If anything, you guys got lucky that our piece of shit closer decided to bring his F game.

You guys aren't that good either. Get that through your head.

I don't really get the fluke about it. Your hitting does what it usually does, and your pitching did okay at best like usual. And you can very well say we were looking ahead to the Phillies series and still beat two out of three. If anything, you guys got lucky that our piece of shit closer decided to bring his F game.

You guys aren't that good either. Get that through your head.

GATEB the Mets are one of the better teams in the NL, its just sour grapes and who the hell cares its three lousy games in May. As far as I am concerned Ditto coming here to splash cold water on a 2 of 3 series is MAY is far less alarming than his proclamation(that he has yet to respond to my rebuttal) that Kazmir is a not a Met because of the SPanish thing when Omar was nowhere near there at the time.

Mike Francessa just said the Mets are better and he is the biggest pom pom waving ass around(although he does know that Minaya had nothing to do with the Kazmir deal ;) )

The Mets have a better record, just beat the Yankees 2 of 3(should have won all 3) and have a younger more exciting team. The Yankees are getting old and the window is closing.

The one thing that can be said was the injuries that the Yankees have, but all teams have injuries and there was still Doubleplayrod, Jeter, Giambi, Bernie etc.

Funny how we pick and choose what to believe out of fatso's mouth.

That being said....the Mets are better and more exciting than that other NY team.

You won yesterday's game by two pitches, two fat fastballs that Small had no business throwing. Take them away and you were shut out.

And leave A-Rod alone. He's just off to a slow start. Very slow. :furious:

You won yesterday's game by two pitches, two fat fastballs that Small had no business throwing. Take them away and you were shut out.

And leave A-Rod alone. He's just off to a slow start. Very slow. :furious:

LMAO, and you won Saturdays game by a complete meltdown. Pedro made you look silly for 7 ip. Wagner threw a horrendous inning. Know what that means? THE METS FUCKING LOST!

My god you sound dumber and dumber and dumber with each passing post.

Maybe you should petition the league so that teams can get do overs, that way Small can take those two pitches back. Of course Glavine would take back the base hit by Jeter as well I suppose.

Maybe you should petition the league so that teams can get do overs, that way Small can take those two pitches back. Of course Glavine would take back the base hit by Jeter as well I suppose.

Base hit by Jeter? That was poor fielding. A-Rod would have had that.

And next time you throw Heilman at us, he'll walk back to the dugout crying.

Base hit by Jeter? That was poor fielding. A-Rod would have had that.

And next time you throw Heilman at us, he'll walk back to the dugout crying.

Ok even better, Arod would have had it and under your delusional ideas Glavine threw one poor pitch that cost him when his fielder could not make the play.

Of course the 3Bmen took a pitch deep to the night to atone for his mistake. Your 3B, he left 7 runners on. Good arguement yet again.

So let me get this straight you are guaranteeing that Heliman(who made your hitters look silly for 4Ip this weekend) will look like Randy Johnson next time? Ok I am marking that down ;) ?

That is your best excuse? Looking past the cross-town rivals? Looking past the second best record in baseball? Looking past a stadium full of screaming yankee fans? That is one weak ass excuse.

Let me guess your next excuse will be the airplane's were distracting the players, or the wind was blowing in the Mets favor?

Your pinstripped faggots lost 2 of 3 (Should have been 3 of 3) and are just waiting for the next round of interleague to get thier assess handed to them in the house that Ruth Built. :P

How does 2nd place feel? :confused:

I dunno, because we've been first place since opening day :P

we don't need to feel like we are better, we need sore loser Yank fans like you to talk smack about us "thinking" we're better to really tell us we're better :TU:

your lucky Wagner gave you A game... should've been a sweep...

Its shit like this that makes Yankee fans get a bad name.

Rationalizing that this series was changed on two bad pitches is assinine. Thats how games are won and lost, thanks to pitches, what happens after that pitch and the end result.

The end result was Mets 4 Yankees 3. End of discussion.

Its shit like this that makes Yankee fans get a bad name.

Rationalizing that this series was changed on two bad pitches is assinine. Thats how games are won and lost, thanks to pitches, what happens after that pitch and the end result.

The end result was Mets 4 Yankees 3. End of discussion.

it don't matter, if we see them in the postseason it will be the WS... and this year we'd destroy them, but no fear... they won't make it that far :flex:

How does 2nd place feel? :confused:

I dunno, because we've been first place since opening day :P

we don't need to feel like we are better, we need sore loser Yank fans like you to talk smack about us "thinking" we're better to really tell us we're better :TU:

your lucky Wagner gave you A game... should've been a sweep...

How does 2nd place feel? Well I don't know, I'm still trying to get use to it. How did you get through it these past 20 years?

How does 2nd place feel? Well I don't know, I'm still trying to get use to it. How did you get through it these past 20 years?

Live in the past....... are you a jets fan waiting for the second comming of broadway joe too?

It is easy to be a Yankmee fan, being a Mets fans shows character :flex::rock:

Correction.... for the last 20 years we've been 4th, 3rd, 5th, and very seldomly 2nd....

and about the last 20 years... there have been many teams better than us... I don't focus on the past... lol, I failed history class... :P

as for the present, 1st place feels real good.... Dwelling on the past is retarded... looking back is fine, but dwelling... it's like me being a Bills fan and Brining up the Norwood kick... it's repetitive and uncalled for...

worry about how shitty J.P. Lossman now, not a missed kick from 1989 ;)

Same with the Yanks... I congratualate them on thier PAST, but when a Yank fan comes to the Mets section and says they are still better than us in the PRESENT, it makes my day :LMAO:

Wagner owes me 40 fucking dollars as part of my bet with my girlfriend (expensive dinner x games won by yanks in series). At least I got 2 bj's thanks to two Mets wins.

:LMAO:

Is Wagner the reason why you didn't get 3 bj's?

Wagner = Bastard Ass Hick

better known as a (BAH)

which is also the sound of a model forcing herself to throw-up... lol :LMAO:

Correction.... for the last 20 years we've been 4th, 3rd, 5th, and very seldomly 2nd....

and about the last 20 years... there have been many teams better than us... I don't focus on the past... lol, I failed history class... :P

as for the present, 1st place feels real good.... Dwelling on the past is retarded... looking back is fine, but dwelling... it's like me being a Bills fan and Brining up the Norwood kick... it's repetitive and uncalled for...

worry about how shitty J.P. Lossman now, not a missed kick from 1989 ;)

Same with the Yanks... I congratualate them on thier PAST, but when a Yank fan comes to the Mets section and says they are still better than us in the PRESENT, it makes my day :LMAO:

Is Wagner the reason why you didn't get 3 bj's?

Wagner = Bastard Ass Hick

better known as a (BAH)

which is also the sound of a model forcing herself to throw-up... lol :LMAO:

Yeah. Wagner blew what would have been the greatest weekend of my life. He owes me 40 dollars or his wife.

Yeah. Wagner blew what would have been the greatest weekend of my life. He owes me 40 dollars or his wife.

lol...if Wagner's wife blows, as good as Wagner blows saves I'd like one myself :LMAO:

lol...if Wagner's wife blows, as good as Wagner blows saves I'd like one myself :LMAO:

That was a good one. But this was the greatest bet ever. My girlfriend does not like sucking dick but does a damn good job of it and Wagner just fucking blew it. I am seriously considering writing a letter to him.

That was a good one. But this was the greatest bet ever. My girlfriend does not like sucking dick but does a damn good job of it and Wagner just fucking blew it. I am seriously considering writing a letter to him.

lol...take the letter to congress...they'll help you