SportsWrath

A New York Post writer who gets it.

Sephiroth

There is a significant difference between Hosley and Amukamara. Hosley at his best is comparable to Amukamara at his worst. Amukamara plays better more often than not. I credit Amukamara for coming back this season after getting hurt and the drop off in his game can be attributed to him coming back so soon. His durability is an issue and it should be reflected in his future contract.

There is a significant difference between Hosley and Amukamara. Hosley at his best is comparable to Amukamara at his worst. Amukamara plays better more often than not. I credit Amukamara for coming back this season after getting hurt and the drop off in his game can be attributed to him coming back so soon. His durability is an issue and it should be reflected in his future contract.

but I think its more attributable to the safety play.

Besides, the name Hosley sounds like a Defensive Lineman!

We could make a list of reasons why we're horrible defending against the pass, Amukamara isn't on that list for me at least.

Yeah, because he is a Giant, a high draft pick, and he is surrounded by other bad and mediocre players, of course he is immune to criticism from Giants fans.

Yeah, because he is a Giant, a high draft pick, and he is surrounded by other bad and mediocre players, of course he is immune to criticism from Giants fans.

Far from immune, there aren't many who are when the team is this bad. Doesn't matter to me which round he got drafted in, show me the better player you want to replace him with this offseason.

Far from immune, there aren't many who are when the team is this bad. Doesn't matter to me which round he got drafted in, show me the better player you want to replace him with this offseason.

You can get equal production and more games started from many of the players on the provided list. It really wouldnt matter to me. Any player can come in and be a nonfactor at cb and give ten yard cushions and big completions in crucial moments.

You can get equal production and more games started from many of the players on the provided list. It really wouldnt matter to me. Any player can come in and be a nonfactor at cb and give ten yard cushions and big completions in crucial moments.

Don't you love the "Spag's wall" on 3rd and 1, having the CBs play 15 yards off the WR and sending every LB on a blitz.

"5% of the time, it works every time" -Stevie Brown Spagnuolo