SportsWrath

Are the Giants going stay on top of the NFC East?

Lughead

I'd just like to see them pick a guy and stick with him. I don't even care if it's Williams, give someone the bulk of the carries.

Everyone would like one of those guys to step up and earn those carries. Take Shane Vereen to the side and put him on the Tiki Barber plan.

At this point, my gripe with Coughlin is game management and team preparation. Nothing more. Nothing less. I don't like McAdoo's offense. It's marginally better than Gilbride's, so I guess that's a plus.

I've yet to hear any reasoning as to why Vereen, who arguably has the best big play ability, field vision, and can work behind a poor offensive line by running to our strengths, like behind Ereck Flowers, is getting two touches and forgotten about. Don't tell me it's because we were down a whopping ten points in the 2nd quarter.

At this point, my gripe with Coughlin is game management and team preparation. Nothing more. Nothing less. I don't like McAdoo's offense. It's marginally better than Gilbride's, so I guess that's a plus.

I've yet to hear any reasoning as to why Vereen, who arguably has the best big play ability, field vision, and can work behind a poor offensive line by running to our strengths, like behind Ereck Flowers, is getting two touches and forgotten about. Don't tell me it's because we were down a whopping ten points in the 2nd quarter.

I don't think he is the best conventional Rb on the roster. He played the majority of the game and Giants use him more as a receiver. We do run better out of the shotgun, should do that more often though.

I don't think he is the best conventional Rb on the roster. He played the majority of the game and Giants use him more as a receiver. We do run better out of the shotgun, should do that more often though.

He's probably not the best conventional RB, you're right, but he's currently gaining the most yards per carry and he is the most versatile. And Rashad Jennings was running hard. I think the two should split carries, Darkwa gets the occasional set of downs here and there. Not entire series, though.

He's probably not the best conventional RB, you're right, but he's currently gaining the most yards per carry and he is the most versatile. And Rashad Jennings was running hard. I think the two should split carries, Darkwa gets the occasional set of downs here and there. Not entire series, though.

Perfect opportunity against the Jets on sunday. Lets hope they don't blow this one.

Then you see stupid shit like this, why would you overlook anyone when you're 5 and 5?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000591429/article/harris-admits-giants-might-have-overlooked-redskins

Then you see stupid shit like this, why would you overlook anyone when you're 5 and 5?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000591429/article/harris-admits-giants-might-have-overlooked-redskins

Yeah that's pretty asinine. It seems there's one game a year where this same article comes out about some other team the Giants came in thinking they'd beat handily.

Yeah that's pretty asinine. It seems there's one game a year where this same article comes out about some other team the Giants came in thinking they'd beat handily.

Going into the Skins game, I felt they were thinking like that too, and once again they proved me right. I've been a fan so long that I can almost call 100% of our wins and loses on the mentality of the team rather than the talent. are the players really this arrogant or are the Coaches reminding them each and every week that other teams will not just give you the game because you're the NY Giants?