SportsWrath

Are the Giants going stay on top of the NFC East?

Lughead

GMen will be fortunate to finish .500. I have them losing to both Carolina and Minnesota. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Giants split the Jets and Miami games. So that's 3 losses right there. Then, they wrap up against Philadelphia...which may be a 'whichever coach wins, he's the one who gets his job back' game.

GMen will be fortunate to finish .500. I have them losing to both Carolina and Minnesota. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Giants split the Jets and Miami games. So that's 3 losses right there. Then, they wrap up against Philadelphia...which may be a 'whichever coach wins, he's the one who gets his job back' game.

Kelly isn't walking and I doubt he will be shown the door. He has one year left to turn it around.

Chip is done, IMO.

Matt Cassel will probably win 4 out of 5 games for Dallas now ( beating the fucking Skins twice) .........and the bloody Cowboys will end up winning this pathetic NFC Least with a 7-9 record ( with 4 divisional wins ) ........Bad Egg will then come back to haunt us .......it's that kind of utterly ridiculous season to be honest !

Matt Cassel will probably win 4 out of 5 games for Dallas now ( beating the fucking Skins twice) .........and the bloody Cowboys will end up winning this pathetic NFC Least with a 7-9 record ( with 4 divisional wins ) ........Bad Egg will then come back to haunt us .......it's that kind of utterly ridiculous season to be honest !

Probably not.

I'm torn. I'd think that if any team in the NFC East got in, they'd lose handedly in the first round. But, the Giants have proven that the playoffs are a whole new world and that anything can happen.

I'd pay more attention to the trend of teams as they enter the playoffs.

If they can get hot over the last four games and enter the play-offs with momentum then anything is possible, that's how we won the last couple Lombardis, but I don't see that happening now given the shit show they put on the field yesterday. Beat the Panthers...then we'll talk play-offs.

If they can get hot over the last four games and enter the play-offs with momentum then anything is possible, that's how we won the last couple Lombardis, but I don't see that happening now given the shit show they put on the field yesterday. Beat the Panthers...then we'll talk play-offs.

Difference is, those Giant teams had solid Defenses and could dial up a fierce pass rush. The current edition does not boast the same characteristics.

After yesterday, these Giants don't deserve to win the division. When you have guys coming out and openly saying that they underestimated a division rival, and that that rival just wanted it more, that's a VERY bad thing. I bet the Giants will go no better than 2-3. If that's what happens, bye bye Tom. That would be a shame too after he won it all twice. If that happens I hope they let him retire and go out in a nice way.

That being said, for how many years have the Giants been known for playing to the level of their opponent? If they do that, it could be interesting. I wouldn't count on anything at this point though.

You're right. Someone has to win this division. Problem is the Giants have such a shitty division record that they don't win tiebreakers. Watch them fool me and have a play like the 99 yard Cruz TD against the Jets this coming Sunday, which will jump start them into running the table! Absolutely nothing would surprise me this season!

You're right. Someone has to win this division. Problem is the Giants have such a shitty division record that they don't win tiebreakers. Watch them fool me and have a play like the 99 yard Cruz TD against the Jets this coming Sunday, which will jump start them into running the table! Absolutely nothing would surprise me this season!

:LMAO: