SportsWrath

dabronxchef

Guest Dye Job
dream on Dye ........ what a load of utter nonsense

Happy to be of service to our brethern on the other side of the pond.

Cheers Mate !!!

Welcome and enjoy, from a Maryland Giants fan who hates the Skins. Beware of the FAG 4. They're the bitter posters that hate most of the Giants players, coaches and front office, and yet claim to be fans. :LMAO:

Is this Lockhart guy "the answers" that is on the Giants Board? He sounds just like him. He knows nothing about the game from what i have read ,but I find myself compeled to read his crap just for kicks sometimes.

Is this Lockhart guy "the answers" that is on the Giants Board? He sounds just like him. He knows nothing about the game from what i have read ,but I find myself compeled to read his crap just for kicks sometimes.

Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner!

It's like reading a Jackie Collins book.

MEMBERS WANTED:

Know nothing about football, live in your mother's basement, like to lose debates, well small, message board grouping wants you. The Faux Four welcomes selected candidates to contribute to the mission of promoting falsehoods and complaining about the New York Football Giants. No experience is necesary, but you must be committed to a charade about football teams in the NFL being like the All-Time Madden team from the video game.

Also, have to be willing to commit to the verbal reach arounds, such as:

good point, well-stated, you're the man, well done, I agree, and couldn't agree more.

If you too, love to hate your regional sports team, please feel free to send your resume, a photo, and stool sample.

MEMBERS WANTED:

Know nothing about football, live in your mother's basement, like to lose debates, well small, message board grouping wants you. The Faux Four welcomes selected candidates to contribute to the mission of promoting falsehoods and complaining about the New York Football Giants. No experience is necesary, but you must be committed to a charade about football teams in the NFL being like the All-Time Madden team from the video game.

good point, well-stated, you're the man, well done, I agree, and couldn't agree more.

If you too, love to hate your regional sports team, please feel free to send your resume, a photo, and stool sample.

I'll pass but Carbo may be interested. I'll ask him right before I clean him off my shoe.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I'll pass but Carbo may be interested. I'll ask him right before I clean him off my shoe.

had no clue shoe stores sold shoes for rat paws...interesting

Side kick- I don't think I addressed you. Back to your hole.

why does he keep calling you a rat?

TGF crack down had nothing to do with you or me or anyone crying to the mods from any of the parties involved here...

why does he keep calling you a rat?

TGF crack down had nothing to do with you or me or anyone crying to the mods from any of the parties involved here...

No idea. I asked him and Carbie point blank and they refused to answer. What ever, fuck 'em.

MEMBERS WANTED:

well written sir...... and highly amusing...... thankyou Mr Clemens

THanks UK, it does seem to fit the profile.

Are you a native of the UK and if so, how does one become attached to this team, sport, etc.?

Yes indeed G , i am a born and bred Englander.

The NFL was first brought to our UK screens in 84/85 with a show presented by Frank Gifford.

I was 15 at the time and watched the playoffs in 85/86 when the Bears were incredible.

My uncle in Canada ( a big Giants fan ) started sending me jerseys , t shits etc...

Then came Simms, LT, Harry, Morris, Bavaro .. etc and i was hooked on the Giants forever.

I simply find 'American Football' to be the most exciting & passionate game on the planet

( with the exception of Cricket ... my other sporting love)..... and perhaps Golf

Following the Giants for the last 20 years has been wonderful

( I now have 3 daughters ... who are also young Giants fans )

and long may it continue ....

The NFL was first brought to our UK screens in 84/85 with a show presented by Frank Gifford.

I was 15 at the time and watched the playoffs in 85/86 when the Bears were incredible.

My uncle in Canada ( a big Giants fan ) started sending me jerseys , t shits etc...

Then came Simms, LT, Harry, Morris, Bavaro .. etc and i was hooked on the Giants forever.

I simply find 'American Football' to be the most exciting & passionate game on the planet

( with the exception of Cricket ... my other sporting love)..... and perhaps Golf

:rock::clap:

i am an old giant fan from da bronx living in virginia since 1985and as you can guess have lots of redskin buddy's . most respect the g-men but they don't love them. all of my good redskin friends and iknow football very well and we can agree that one of the best rivalries (sp) in football is the giants and redskins.

just wanted to say hello to everyone back in n.y. GO GIANTS

:cheers::afro: Welcome buddy!! If you need any help or have a questions about avatar's or signatures just message me or any of the other mods... ;)

all hail the queen :rock:

Some time with in the next 2 years I plan on going there...when would you say is the best time? I cant wait to get drunk at an Old English with the same bar keep from WWII talking about how he single handedly took down the Germans...

Mr UK-GiantsFan, I have one more question: Are you as annoyed as we are that Modonna keeps calling herself British?

Writing that about the dudes daughters is total shit. Maybe you'll get a visit from charma soon

You are just giving him what he craves...attention. We all know what a sick fuck he is.

True, by the way the Bob Ross almost killed me; that's a great one. Probably a lot of young bucks don't even remember him. I recall many an afternoon of watching that crazy bastard whip a masterpiece up in 30 minutes.

That voice + some party favors made for lots of laughs.

Back to that comment though, that's precisely why I couldn't tailgate and find out who's who, some of the shitheads would be difficult to be around face-to-face.

Guest Dye Job
Writing that about the dudes daughters is total shit. Maybe you'll get a visit from charma soon

You guys have your minds in the wrong place. UK could be Jessica Simpson's father. If so we want pics !!!