SportsWrath

dabronxchef

i am an old giant fan from da bronx living in virginia since 1985and as you can guess have lots of redskin buddy's . most respect the g-men but they don't love them. all of my good redskin friends and iknow football very well and we can agree that one of the best rivalries (sp) in football is the giants and redskins.

just wanted to say hello to everyone back in n.y. GO GIANTS

Welcome and enjoy, from a Maryland Giants fan who hates the Skins. Beware of the FAG 4. They're the bitter posters that hate most of the Giants players, coaches and front office, and yet claim to be fans. :LMAO:

They are also gay for each other :TU:

Guest Dye Job
i am an old giant fan from da bronx living in virginia since 1985and as you can guess have lots of redskin buddy's . most respect the g-men but they don't love them. all of my good redskin friends and iknow football very well and we can agree that one of the best rivalries (sp) in football is the giants and redskins.

I'm a memeber of the Fab Four........a relentless Giant rooting ensemble of real men............and we love to exchange high level inside information about the Giants and the front office. Our background which includes connections to team management and highly successful collegiate football careers gives us a rare insight into the real skinny about the Giants and the NFL. We love sharing this information with appreciative members of this forum. We hope you become one, because to date we've yet to stumble upon any.

I'm a memeber of the Fab Four........a relentless Giant rooting ensemble of real men............and we love to exchange high level inside information about the Giants and the front office. Our background which includes connections to team management and highly successful collegiate football careers gives us a rare insight into the real skinny about the Giants and the NFL. We love sharing this information with appreciative members of this forum. We hope you become one, because to date we've yet to stumble upon any.

And then you woke up dye, and realized all the FAG 4 does is whine and complain and continually make wrong predictions and make asses of themselves. Sorry for jarring you back into reality, dye. If it weren't me, it would be someone else that didn't like you. ;)

I know its hard to understand the fag 4 when you first get here so I will interpret it for you

I'm a memeber of the Fab Four........Bla bla bla Eli sucks bla bla bla go eagles bla bla bla TO white bla TO light

bla bla bla bla Bad rug bla bla bla Will J is a fat pig bla bla bla LA is a head case bla bla We are gay for each other bla bla we never played sports in HS not smart enough for Collage bla bla bla we have been wrong on every inside info we have ever given bla bla bla I love man juice bla bla

Guest Dye Job
I know its hard to understand the fag 4 when you first get here so I will interpret it for you

Again with this picture..........I'm clearly besides myself !!!

Guest Dye Job
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: Too funny, lemmi!!!!

You guys are going to drive this poor soul away. Not very hospitable treatment for a new comer. Please play gently and fair.

Welcome to the boards.

Guest Carbo

Try not to react to the non compos mentis group that resides here. That would be the collection of dolts known as relyoneli, 420, lemmiwinks, and firstnten. I may have left a few of the buffoons out, but they will be along soon enough to reveal themselves.

Let me ask you guys this? Do you all argue with the FAB 4 because they criticize the Giants or because you think they have nothing insightful to add.

I must say this and this is no way is to condemn either party, but it is ok to crticize the team, it makes for good debate and a fan base should do so.

With that being said....

Its ok to at times see the glass half full on certain aspects, it makes for good debate and a fan base should do so.

I think this back and forth banter and childish chatter is starting to ruin the boards some.

Let me ask you guys this? Do you all argue with the FAB 4 because they criticize the Giants or because you think they have nothing insightful to add.

I must say this and this is no way is to condemn either party, but it is ok to crticize the team, it makes for good debate and a fan base should do so.

With that being said....

Its ok to at times see the glass half full on certain aspects, it makes for good debate and a fan base should do so.

I think this back and forth banter and childish chatter is starting to ruin the boards some.

Thanks for the uneducated insight and that is not meant as a personal attack. Expose yerself to these guys for a little while longer before you try to be peace maker. A debate is one thing and these guys are entirely something else.

Stick to sports and let these guys deal with the trolls if they want. No skin off your nose.

Thanks for the uneducated insight and that is not meant as a personal attack. Expose yerself to these guys for a little while longer before you try to be peace maker. A debate is one thing and these guys are entirely something else.

Stick to sports and let these guys deal with the trolls if they want. No skin off your nose.

Dude no offense, I have dealt with the FAB 4 long before 420 was known as anything other than a Weed usuage time on the GMB and here.

The point is that if no one likes what they say, ignore it. If no one likes the pom pom waving everything is peachy posts of some, ignore it.

Read moneys post on dealing with trolls and making this board better, maybe then you can get some "educated" insight. :doh:

Guest Carbo
Dude no offense, I have dealt with the FAB 4 long before 420 was known as anything other than a Weed usuage time on the GMB and here.

The point is that if no one likes what they say, ignore it. If no one likes the pom pom waving everything is peachy posts of some, ignore it.

Read moneys post on dealing with trolls and making this board better, maybe then you can get some "educated" insight. :doh:

:TU: A bitch slap if ever there was one.

I don't deal with these morons much. I do occasionally like to make Carbo look like the fool that he is- it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Anyway, If there are some who like to have at it with these attention seekers I say let'em. It's what they want to do. No one makes us read the posts. You click it because you want to.

My solution would be to only slap them in the threads they create and ignore their child like posts in other people's threads. That would be the respectable thing to do for other members.

PS- Fuck off Carbo

that was not my intent as I like 420 and enjoy conversing with him.

He knows that wasn't your intent. He's still trying out for the club and wants to be accepted.

Thanks xxi-xxv...ditto.

Guest Dye Job
He knows that wasn't your intent. He's still trying out for the club and wants to be accepted.

Thanks xxi-xxv...ditto.

Quit trying..........you'll never make it.

Quit trying..........you'll never make it.

Bad news for Carbo.

So sorry Carbo...your wish to be a full fledged member of the Fab 4 has been denied. What does that tell you about yourself when these guys don't want you around? You now have to look up to see the bottom.

Guest Dye Job
Bad news for Carbo.

So sorry Carbo...your wish to be a full fledged member of the Fab 4 has been denied. What does that tell you about yourself when these guys don't want you around? You now have to look up to see the bottom.

I wasn't referring to Carbo. He is a trusted advisor, mentor and go between for the Fab Four.........I was referring to you !! One of many wanta be's on this board.

I wasn't referring to Carbo. He is a trusted advisor, mentor and go between for the Fab Four.........I was referring to you !! One of many wanta be's on this board.

:LMAO:

Never. Stop asking.

dream on Dye ........ what a load of utter nonsense