SportsWrath

dabronxchef

True, by the way the Bob Ross almost killed me; that's a great one. Probably a lot of young bucks don't even remember him. I recall many an afternoon of watching that crazy bastard whip a masterpiece up in 30 minutes.

That voice + some party favors made for lots of laughs.

Back to that comment though, that's precisely why I couldn't tailgate and find out who's who, some of the shitheads would be difficult to be around face-to-face.

Bob Ross and party favors were a combo sent from heaven. He's dead now so I wonder if any of his work is worth anything considering the amount of paintings he made.

I dream of meeting some of these people here and in the GD section. Everyone's a tough guy on the internet. I'd like to see what the real deal is.

Guest Dye Job
Bob Ross and party favors were a combo sent from heaven. He's dead now so I wonder if any of his work is worth anything considering the amount of paintings he made.

I dream of meeting some of these people here and in the GD section. Everyone's a tough guy on the internet. I'd like to see what the real deal is.

Wake up.........The Fab Four are the real deal.

Wake up.........The Fab Four are the real deal.

Real fucking dumb is what the Faux Four demonstates. I'm a peaceful person, though it would be difficult to be civil after a few libations to listen to that jibber-jabber.

Oh well, I live in Ohio and don't to deal with those douche bags at tailgates. Everyone here's an OSU fan, turncoats and fair-weather fans don't do well here, especially on game days

sorry guys , no pics of my daughters !

but my wife looks like Terri Hatcher if that helps

..... and yes Lemmi.... people over here all wish that Madonna would shut up too !

by the way , are any of you going to the Carlolina game on Dec 10 in Charlotte ?

I'm flying over for that one with a friend who is a big Panthers fan

UK

Guest Carbo
sorry guys , no pics of my daughters !

but my wife looks like Terri Hatcher if that helps

..... and yes Lemmi.... people over here all wish that Madonna would shut up too !

by the way , are any of you going to the Carlolina game on Dec 10 in Charlotte ?

I'm flying over for that one with a friend who is a big Panthers fan

UK

Sorry, UK, but most of the know-nothings on this site, in addition to being ignorant about the very sport they are here to discuss, are convicted felons with ankle bracelets, and have no permission to leave the refrigerator boxes they call home.