SportsWrath

I say Fewell is gone next year

MikeGL

Once again, the Defense allowed the opponent to roll down the field for game winning points.

Our defense sucks, by virtually every metric available.

It has sucked the majority of the 5 seasons that Fewell has been here.

The defense isn't good but let's not pretend that the jags had to go very far, or roll down the field to win. They needed about 35 yards and that's extremely easy to do in this league, in this age of football.

Could it be the Giants were trying to lose the game anyway... you know I saw guys out there we rarely see... so we know the season is in the shitter... let's see what the young guys can do... and wink wink.. try to "win".

Rashad Jennings pee wee football play in his own end zone has me thinking this.

Tisch

Of course, it's not that simple to improve an NFL team. Tisch said he knows it will take a while. "Is it turning around an ocean liner? No," he said. "Is it turning around a motorcycle? No. It's a process and the process is going to take time. It's going to be addressed by passionate people, intelligent people, people who care about the game, the Giants and their fans."

"We'll look at what needs to be changed, what needs to be adjusted, what needs to be fixed and what positions both on the playing field and in the coaching staff need to be replaced," Tisch said.

Exactly... so transparent... buh bye...

Yeah, the circle has came to this once again. I'm just wondering how long it will be this time, the team looks really lost out there, TC and Eli nears their time, whole defense looks horrid. ODB to me is the only bright spot.

Yeah, the circle has came to this once again. I'm just wondering how long it will be this time, the team looks really lost out there, TC and Eli nears their time, whole defense looks horrid. ODB to me is the only bright spot.

Hopefully it is a one to two year turn around... anything more would be so 90's... :mellow: