SportsWrath

He said What?

Lughead

See, that's what I think. For real. Every year people call for Coughlin's head/predict his retirement/tout how he has 'lost the team'. Then they go on a run. This year, looking at the rest of this schedule, a 10-6 finish is not out of the realm of possibility. The Cowboys and Eagles games are the toughest on the schedule and we already lost to them on the road. I figured we'd split those games (as in lose the road games and win the home games), and sweep the 'Skins. That leaves the Jags, Titans, and Rams. The Rams defense may be good, but that team overall is streaky and now they're back to Shaun Hill. I'm telling you, a good run and 10-6 is possible. But it all starts with the 9'ers game.

Um, yeah, so much for that.

It wasnt a win but atleast the defense looked like it belonged in the NFL.

I guess thats a moral victory, those count for something in the NFL, right?

And next week the offense will light it up and the defense will stink it up. It seems like this team is never in sync.

And next week the offense will light it up and the defense will stink it up. It seems like this team is never in sync.

You know I'm willing to give McAdoodles a couple season to settle in and get his scheme working, but it was pretty obvious today his lack of play calling experience.

Those three fade calls in the endzone, the last drive in the fourth quarter, heck even some drives that started with two shotgun draws to go three and out.

It's like he can get into a rhythm calling one series and then the next series just fuck it all up and have the most random play calling alive.

He needs to take a page from Gillys two minute drive play calling because that final drive was just beyond pathetic.

McAdoo has way too many junk plays that just need to be eliminated from games. The shotgun playactions on 3rd down and long, the play where the WR does a little stick route right in the territory of the middle linebacker (with safeties converging), the two consecutive runs to the outside or two straight up the middle when you've proven all game that you simply can't run the football, I really have never liked the fade--that should be going to Corey Washington or Larry Donnell exclusively, if you're going to try it. And 1st and goal on the 4 IS the time to run the football up the middle. Also, they shouldn't wait all game to begin making Odell Beckham the fucking FOCUS of the offense. Him and Donnell should be your go-to guys in the passing game. Not Rueben Randle and Rashad Jennings.

You know I'm willing to give McAdoodles a couple season to settle in and get his scheme working, but it was pretty obvious today his lack of play calling experience.

Those three fade calls in the endzone, the last drive in the fourth quarter, heck even some drives that started with two shotgun draws to go three and out.

It's like he can get into a rhythm calling one series and then the next series just fuck it all up and have the most random play calling alive.

He needs to take a page from Gillys two minute drive play calling because that final drive was just beyond pathetic.

Week one they played Lombardi who is a first time coordinator and lit them up. Lazor in Miami is a first time coordinator and their offense has progressed. Look I know the Giants probably don't have the talent relevant to McAdoo's, but there's only so long the first week or tenweeks or two years can be used

Week one they played Lombardi who is a first time coordinator and lit them up. Lazor in Miami is a first time coordinator and their offense has progressed. Look I know the Giants probably don't have the talent relevant to McAdoo's, but there's only so long the first week or tenweeks or two years can be used

Lazor was an OC in college and in the NFL, not to mention he was a QB himself and did nothing but coach QBs his entire career.

Lombardi was also an OC in college and the NFL before he got the gig in Detriot, as well as being a QB coach for multiple years.

McAdoo was a QB coach for one year in the NFL, and did nothing but coach TEs and OL before his gig in Green Bay.

I'm not trying to defend McAdoo but he's never coached at the level he has now or been a play caller, he's never even coached the guys running the offense before having to do it in Green Bay and let's face it what the heck was he going to do to coach Rodgers? "So hey Aaron you know what you have been doing your entire career? Do more of that."