SportsWrath

Hey!!!!!!!!

fbomb

I haven't been here in quite a while. Something was messed up with my account.

I appreciate the invite I got on giants.com to come here, but I assure you it wasn't by choice. The flood control problem makes it almost not worth being there. It's impossible to carry on any type of conversation over there. I'm glad this log on finally works!!!

I appreciate the invite I got on giants.com to come here, but I assure you it wasn't by choice. The flood control problem makes it almost not worth being there. It's impossible to carry on any type of conversation over there. I'm glad this log on finally works!!!

Welcome, Bomb!!!!! Great to see you here. Hope all is well with you, your girl and the band.

You son of a bitch !!! :drool:

Glad you made it!!!

We need to recruit carla. :LMAO:

Things are good. We're about to find out if this woman excepts our offer on a house. We need ROOM!!!!!!

There's no carla here????? I may have to go back to the other board then!!!!!!!

I see the 4 homigos are still around. They're always good for a laugh.

Things are good. We're about to find out if this woman excepts our offer on a house. We need ROOM!!!!!!

There's no carla here????? I may have to go back to the other board then!!!!!!!

I see the 4 homigos are still around. They're always good for a laugh.

The FAG 4 are still spewing the same bitter hateful shit as always. Some things never change. :confused:

somehow your return will be tied to the alleged ineptitude of Eli, Plax, Shockey, and our draft picks.

Welcome back, enjoy the skipping record.

It isn't any better over there!!! <_<

It's full of idiots. :brooding:

Guest Floyd The Barber

any of you who think this is the real FBOMB is mistaken...this is just another one of RELYONELI's pet names, he comes on as old giants.com members and baits people into pointless conversations...

what a fool

any of you who think this is the real FBOMB is mistaken...this is just another one of RELYONELI's pet names, he comes on as old giants.com members and baits people into pointless conversations...

what a fool

In your dreams, Barney......I mean Floyd. You're particularly bitter today. Have lockhart change your tampon, tulip.

what a fool

:cwy: