SportsWrath

Will Jamal Taylor make the Cut ??

Martin

Willie Ponder and Jamaar Taylor are both history unless their are some injuries (which with Tim Carter is always possible) - last year Jamaar Taylor stunk. He has very little chance of making the team. Tyree is the 5th and last WR behind Carter and Moss.

Better save this post. This may be the first prediction lockhart is correct on. :LMAO::TU:

With the flubbed first surgery, this is really the first time Taylor is coming into camp completely healthy. With all of his nagging injuries last year having to do with his legs, I'd hazard a guess that they were stemming from the surgery last year. That being said, it's "shit or get off the pot" time.

I wouldn't look too deep into Carter's contract. I think it was more of an insurance signing in case we didn't pick up Moss. Carter managed to go through last season relatively uninjured (at least for him). Still, he didn't contribute anything of significance, so I wouldn't really consider him a lock for anything.

Willie Ponder and Jamaar Taylor are both history unless their are some injuries (which with Tim Carter is always possible) - last year Jamaar Taylor stunk. He has very little chance of making the team. Tyree is the 5th and last WR behind Carter and Moss.

Taylor will be on the team

:doh:

Lockhart...What the hell happen to you. You use to be a good poster back in the days. Now, everything you post is just complete garbage. What happen?

Taylor is far more talented than Moss. He could be our number one. But he has to recover...I'm telling you, when he played for Texas A&M. He was simply amazing!

hey Nem, can you find any videos on him?

I can't see how we carry 6 WRs.

Toomer, Burress, Carter, Moss, Tyree

Ponder/Taylor are both as good as gone.

dude, Tyree is not really considered a WR even though he'd love to get an oppertunity... Ponder is gone.. so we will have our 5 WR's, and in case of emergency then we use Tyree, but I don't see him getting any oppertunity with the people we have over him