SportsWrath

Will Jamal Taylor make the Cut ??

Martin

First off he is a talented player with lots of ability good speed but

can he get passed the rest of the WR's.

Plax, Toomer, Tyree and Carter are givens.

Moss should be in the line up where does Taylor fit in?

Will the giants carry 6 WR's ?

If not it doesnt look good for Taylor unless he beats out Moss.

:mellow:

Taylor will be on IR by the second week of training camp.

Your response has nothing to do with my question!

Unless you think the Giants will carry 6 WR's or Taylor

beats out Moss and then gets hurt and is placed on IR.

Is this your final answer??

???? :confused:

Your response has nothing to do with my question!

Unless you think the Giants will carry 6 WR's or Taylor

beats out Moss and then gets hurt and is placed on IR.

Is this your final answer??

???? :confused:

I'm not so sure Carter is a sure in. I think Ponder and Carter are goners.

Taylor is probably the most talented WR on our roster. I saw this man have a major knee injury and still run a 4.3 in the combine 6 months later. I've seen this kid play...He's amazing! It would be a big mistake if we kept Carter or Ponder.

Taylor is probably the most talented WR on our roster. I saw this man have a major knee injury and still run a 4.3 in the combine 6 months later. I've seen this kid play...He's amazing! It would be a big mistake if we kept Carter or Ponder.

Yeah I agree with that assessment. I tend to agree that Ponder will be gone some time before training camp. He is expendable

The only reason I mentioned Carter as locked was the contract he signed.

I personally dont like Carter. He has great speed but doesnt run great

routes except a fly pattern other wise his hands dont impress and of course

he is injury prone. I hope we cut him but I thought the contract he signed

meant something.

The only reason I mentioned Carter as locked was the contract he signed.

I personally dont like Carter. He has great speed but doesnt run great

routes except a fly pattern other wise his hands dont impress and of course

he is injury prone. I hope we cut him but I thought the contract he signed

meant something.

I don't think we will tak a major hit on the cap if we cut him. I say give taylor another chance...

Taylor will be on IR by the second week of training camp.

for once I agree with you... I'd rather keep Taylor then Carter but we signed that asshole to a new contract, so Taylor and Ponder are now our weakest links

Too bad we signed Carter to a contract extension, or I could see him possibly being released. The most likely candidate in my mind is Ponder, since I haven't seen much of him in 2006 season.

Jamaar and Carter are likely competing for 1 roster spot. Plax, Toomer, Tyree, and Moss are all definites to be on the final roster.

...I don't know...If Jamaar is able to handle one of your cruise missle-like throws I don't think there will be much of a competition....

I agree that Taylor has too much talent to give up on yet. We also have to realize that Toomer doesn't have much time left and if Moss reaches his full potential, he'd be our #2. Burress, Moss, and Taylor would be a very productive group of WRs.

...I don't know...If Jamaar is able to handle one of your cruise missle-like throws I don't think there will be much of a competition....

I'm still awaiting a contract offer...

I agree that Taylor has too much talent to give up on yet. We also have to realize that Toomer doesn't have much time left and if Moss reaches his full potential, he'd be our #2. Burress, Moss, and Taylor would be a very productive group of WRs.

Taylor is far more talented than Moss. He could be our number one. But he has to recover...I'm telling you, when he played for Texas A&M. He was simply amazing!

Taylor is far more talented than Moss. He could be our number one. But he has to recover...I'm telling you, when he played for Texas A&M. He was simply amazing!

I agree that Taylor is incredibly talented but I think Moss will be more productive in the NFL especially with all the restrictions on CB's these days. It's going to be hard to cover him when he's so quick. I can't honestly assess Moss since he hasn't played a down in the NFL, but I'm just making predictions.

I agree that Taylor is incredibly talented but I think Moss will be more productive in the NFL especially with all the restrictions on CB's these days. It's going to be hard to cover him when he's so quick. I can't honestly assess Moss since he hasn't played a down in the NFL, but I'm just making predictions.

Taylor is quick too...Taylor is tall, can catch, strong as hell...He loves to run block. And has 4.2 - 4.3 speed.

Guest Lockhart
First off he is a talented player with lots of ability good speed but

can he get passed the rest of the WR's.

Plax, Toomer, Tyree and Carter are givens.

Moss should be in the line up where does Taylor fit in?

Will the giants carry 6 WR's ?

If not it doesnt look good for Taylor unless he beats out Moss.

:mellow:

Willie Ponder and Jamaar Taylor are both history unless their are some injuries (which with Tim Carter is always possible) - last year Jamaar Taylor stunk. He has very little chance of making the team. Tyree is the 5th and last WR behind Carter and Moss.