SportsWrath

Giants linebackers looking to lead defense.

JMFP

Another interesting factoid on this. Between the years 2010 - 2017, the giants did not draft a LB in the 3rd round or higher....in 8 fucking drafts, lol. They are the ONLY franchise in the NFL which did not draft an LB during that 8 year span in round 3 or higher.

Even in 2018, the sole LB draft pick round 3 or higher was Lorenzo Carter in the 3rd round, a guy who's marginal and on the verge of busting out.

So in the last 10 years of drafts, we've drafted one LB...Lorenzo Carter. :doh:

On 1/22/2021 at 9:56 AM, mastershake said:

Another interesting factoid on this. Between the years 2010 - 2017, the giants did not draft a LB in the 3rd round or higher....in 8 fucking drafts, lol. They are the ONLY franchise in the NFL which did not draft an LB during that 8 year span in round 3 or higher.

Even in 2018, the sole LB draft pick round 3 or higher was Lorenzo Carter in the 3rd round, a guy who's marginal and on the verge of busting out.

So in the last 10 years of drafts, we've drafted one LB...Lorenzo Carter. :doh:

I really had high hopes for Lorenzo. Dude has all the tools. But I think it just chance. I think players were taken right before the Giants could draft them. I don't know. I doubt the Giants are purposely not drafting players because of their position. 

6 hours ago, mastershake said:

He tore his Achilles.

We better replace him at this point, had better not go into next season expecting him to be a starter.

You’re never the same after that kind of injury.

• 1 year later...
On 5/19/2014 at 12:58 PM, BleedinBlue said:

???? Who am I talking to, a 9th grade kid who wears his pants down below his ass, is failing class, and who thinks it's cool to respond to an adult with "dude".

If you disagree, posit a thought out response. If you have some inside information that proves that Kennard is not good, or isn't going to be good, then speak up like a man.

I don't like to waste time with children who think calling a man "dude" is some kind of appropriate response.

Dude!