SportsWrath

Floyd !! What do You Like About the NYG's ???

Martin

Since there is so much negative about your NY Giants

I thought your post would'nt take to long but please

educate us about what's positive in Giants town!

The floor is yours!!! ;)

He likes the uniform colors. And the 1/2 time frizbie dog show...

Guest Floyd The Barber

not much of the current facade of what was once the NYG's...

i admire Tiki Barber, the best RB to put on a NYG jersey...i admire Justin Tuck...i admire the non-flashy Offensive Line...i admire coaches of the past...Parcells, Bellichek, Fox...i admire Leonard Marshall...the entire LB unit from the early/late 80's...i admired what Kerry Collins did for the NYG organ. after years and years of inadequacy at the QB position...i admire Phil Simms toughness and will to compete...i admire Rodney Hampton, Rob Carpenter, Karl Nelson, William Roberts and Jumbo...i admire Jim Burt, George Martin, Mark Collins...i admire how Hos. stepped in and played just good enough to make us hang on to win a Superbowl...i admired Matt Bahr and how tough he was...i admire how LT played with broken bones and torn tendants and played his best football...i admire Carl Banks when he choked out Ray Handley during half-time...

i admire O.J. Anderson even though he is a Cardinal at heart, what he did for us...i admire Gary Reasons on 4th and goal...i admire Pepper...Jesse and Mike...i admire Strah and Osi

i admire the aura the NYG defense ONCE had...it preceeded them every Sunday...it won games for them

wake up, 80% of what you admire exists in the Regan administration, when you were probably 13.

The league has changed, our organization has changed, and now we have a decent offense and a need for better D. It's always a work in progress, our time will come again. When it gets here, I hope the schmucks like you have the decency to recognize the those will be our new gravy years instead of being smart (only) in hindsight...hard not to be when you've bitched endlessly

i admire Tiki Barber, the best RB to put on a NYG jersey...i admire Justin Tuck...i admire the non-flashy Offensive Line...i admire coaches of the past...Parcells, Bellichek, Fox...i admire Leonard Marshall...the entire LB unit from the early/late 80's...i admired what Kerry Collins did for the NYG organ. after years and years of inadequacy at the QB position...i admire Phil Simms toughness and will to compete...i admire Rodney Hampton, Rob Carpenter, Karl Nelson, William Roberts and Jumbo...i admire Jim Burt, George Martin, Mark Collins...i admire how Hos. stepped in and played just good enough to make us hang on to win a Superbowl...i admired Matt Bahr and how tough he was...i admire how LT played with broken bones and torn tendants and played his best football...i admire Carl Banks when he choked out Ray Handley during half-time...

i admire O.J. Anderson even though he is a Cardinal at heart, what he did for us...i admire Gary Reasons on 4th and goal...i admire Pepper...Jesse and Mike...i admire Strah and Osi

i admire the aura the NYG defense ONCE had...it preceeded them every Sunday...it won games for them

So its true you are a Giants fan !!

But a very critical one and I cannot fault that.

Just wanted the other posters to see that side for a moment

and yes you are a pain in the ass. the other side is important as well.

as you were salior !!! :rock:

So its true you are a Giants fan !!

But a very critical one and I cannot fault that.

Just wanted the other posters to see that side for a moment

and yes you are a pain in the ass. the other side is important as well.

as you were salior !!! :rock:

please martin If NY won the SB in the next few years then what...

a 180 on every player that contributes?

the league isn't even the same anymore...with FA, mercs, the salary cap...

evryone loves a winner...and this smacks of bandwagon...

all i am saying is that the area between you and floyd ( the middle ground )

lies the truth!!!

floyd is a neccessary evil !!

I have had conversations with nosebleed and dye as well as floyd and

those 3 are blue fans I am not sure about lockhart very strange that boy

but you wont get all is great in giants land and I like the other side for

a different perscpective.

Guest Floyd The Barber

its more than just being a winner, and winning a Superbowl...

the era i spoke of had something the players now-adays dont...

all i am saying is that the area between you and floyd ( the middle ground )

lies the truth!!!

floyd is a neccessary evil !!

I have had conversations with nosebleed and dye as well as floyd and

those 3 are blue fans I am not sure about lockhart very strange that boy

but you wont get all is great in giants land and I like the other side for

a different perscpective.

I don't want all is great and I don't want everything sucks...

nosebleed dyjeob and flody are the same member...

BULL SHIT!!! WE ALL YOU LOVE THE EAGLES!!!

Guest Lockhart

Well said as all the players you mention are not only great players, but great teammates, professional and hardworking. Now the Giants have the "Lost Boys" in Miami - the NY Giant's version of the Frog Brothers, Shockey and Plaxico acting like spoiled children, not working out and refusing to report to NJ. If Phil Simms was still the QB , he would call out Plaxico and Shockey publicly, to start acting like professionals and report to NJ. Instead, Opie eats his cheerios and asks Peyton what he would do. Th eplayers were tough and played through injuries, not like the sallies the Giants currently have. The Steelers and Patriots are two teams that resemble the Giant teams of the 80's - tough, professional, and hard working. The cuirrent Giants are more like the 2006 Knicks.

See also: 'Fair Weather Fan'

See also: 'Bandwagoner'

See also: 'Frontrunner'

See also: 'Douchebag'

See also: 'Still has his HS football trophies because he can't let go of the past and live in today'

Guest Floyd The Barber

See also: 'Still has his HS football trophies because he can't let go of the past and live in today'

i dont understand how any of this cracks relate to my above statements...but too each is there own...you personify the 20th Century Sportsfan, who is the first person to run out and purchase a jersey for yourself and every family member and probably dont even know a thing about the player itself...

then again, you wouldnt understand...the FAB 4 is here to bring levity and reality back to an unrealistic world...

you can call us, in a sense, ThrowBacks too...

i dont understand how any of this cracks relate to my above statements...but too each is there own...you personify the 20th Century Sportsfan, who is the first person to run out and purchase a jersey for yourself and every family member and probably dont even know a thing about the player itself...

then again, you wouldnt understand...the FAB 4 is here to bring levity and reality back to an unrealistic world...

A throwback!?!?!?!

to what? levity!?!?!?! you bring just the opposite...

what have you toolbags been right about????

EVER???

:rolleyes::ph34r::doh:

I call you a lousy speller.

i admire Tiki Barber, the best RB to put on a NYG jersey...

Some would say that Joe Morris was the greatest Giants running back.

You are far from a throwback. if anything, I would call myself and most of the other posters here throwbacks. Throw backs to the days when you supported your team and it's players regardless of their personnel or record. I buy as many jersey's as I can, when my finances permit, and I buy the same ones for my son because, it creates just one more thing I can share with him, which, I suspect, is something you didn't have a lot of as a child. If so, I'm sure your father would have taught you something about loyalty and what it means to root for a team. I call you a 'fair-weather fan' because, in times of what you deem turmoil within the team, you have nothing positive to say. Even during the times the team is doing well, you dote on the negative. So yes, you are, in the eyes of everyone but the three other douche bags that share your pessimistic view, are a bandwagoner, a fair-weather fan, and a douche bag. And just a side note, it's the 21st century and has been for 5 years now. Go Giants!

Edited by Blue In Iraq

:LMAO:

Guest Lockhart

This soft bunch that makes up a good portion of the Giant Team does not have the heart of champions. How many Patriot or Steeler players do you see hanging out in South Beach, skipping their team off-season workouts? The Pats like to take college players with high WONDERLIC scores and/or those that were captain of their college teams - in other words LEADERS. They stay away from the me-first players like Shockey, TO, and Plaxico - instead they go for the steady, smart, and hard-working professional players. Now that Accorsi has been given the boot, the Giants should get someone from the Steelers or Patriots organization, so that the Giants can return to the organization of classy players last seen under George Young.