SportsWrath

Floyd !! What do You Like About the NYG's ???

Martin

Guest Carbo
This soft bunch that makes up a good portion of the Giant Team does not have the heart of champions. How many Patriot or Steeler players do you see hanging out in South Beach, skipping their team off-season workouts? The Pats like to take college players with high WONDERLIC scores and/or those that were captain of their college teams - in other words LEADERS. They stay away from the me-first players like Shockey, TO, and Plaxico - instead they go for the steady, smart, and hard-working professional players. Now that Accorsi has been given the boot, the Giants should get someone from the Steelers or Patriots organization, so that the Giants can return to the organization of classy players last seen under George Young.
True, all. But I read over on kiddie.giants.com that several of the Giants players have really cool Myspace pages!

This soft bunch that makes up a good portion of the Giant Team does not have the heart of champions. How many Patriot or Steeler players do you see hanging out in South Beach, skipping their team off-season workouts? The Pats like to take college players with high WONDERLIC scores and/or those that were captain of their college teams - in other words LEADERS. They stay away from the me-first players like Shockey, TO, and Plaxico - instead they go for the steady, smart, and hard-working professional players. Now that Accorsi has been given the boot, the Giants should get someone from the Steelers or Patriots organization, so that the Giants can return to the organization of classy players last seen under George Young.

What would you know about being a champion or a leader? Your a whiny asshole who will never be happy, no matter how well the Giants do.

You are far from a throwback. if anything, I would call myself and most of the other posters here throwbacks. Throw backs to the days when you supported your team and it's players regardless of their personnel or record. I buy as many jersey's as I can, when my finances permit, and I buy the same ones for my son because, it creates just one more thing I can share with him, which, I suspect, is something you didn't have a lot of as a child. If so, I'm sure your father would have taught you something about loyalty and what it means to root for a team. I call you a 'fair-weather fan' because, in times of what you deem turmoil within the team, you have nothing positive to say. Even during the times the team is doing well, you dote on the negative. So yes, you are, in the eyes of everyone but the three other douche bags that share your pessimistic view, are a bandwagoner, a fair-weather fan, and a douche bag. And just a side note, it's the 21st century and has been for 5 years now. Go Giants!

and aside from this fact lockhart was pro manning until he found out that he could get more attention siding with floyd.

Guest Lockhart
What would you know about being a champion or a leader? Your a whiny asshole who will never be happy, no matter how well the Giants do.

Fact is the Giants can do only so well with non-professional bunch they currently have. Right now the Steeler and Pateriot players are working out together - the receivers watching film and running routes with their QBs - where is Shockey and Plaxico...................in Florida running routes with U of Miami QBs - it's so stupid its funny. The Giants need to dump the "me-first" players infavor of some professionals.

Your statement "What would you know about being a champion or a leader?" is perfect for many of the current Giant players - until NY gets a new GM, player quality will not improve.

Fact is the Giants can do only so well with non-professional bunch they currently have. Right now the Steeler and Pateriot players are working out together - the receivers watching film and running routes with their QBs - where is Shockey and Plaxico...................in Florida running routes with U of Miami QBs - it's so stupid its funny. The Giants need to dump the "me-first" players infavor of some professionals.

Your statement "What would you know about being a champion or a leader?" is perfect for many of the current Giant players - until NY gets a new GM, player quality will not improve.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah...You're like a broken record. Your ignorance and personal hatreds know no bounds.

not much of the current facade of what was once the NYG's...

i admire Tiki Barber, the best RB to put on a NYG jersey...i admire Justin Tuck...i admire the non-flashy Offensive Line...i admire coaches of the past...Parcells, Bellichek, Fox...i admire Leonard Marshall...the entire LB unit from the early/late 80's...i admired what Kerry Collins did for the NYG organ. after years and years of inadequacy at the QB position...i admire Phil Simms toughness and will to compete...i admire Rodney Hampton, Rob Carpenter, Karl Nelson, William Roberts and Jumbo...i admire Jim Burt, George Martin, Mark Collins...i admire how Hos. stepped in and played just good enough to make us hang on to win a Superbowl...i admired Matt Bahr and how tough he was...i admire how LT played with broken bones and torn tendants and played his best football...i admire Carl Banks when he choked out Ray Handley during half-time...

i admire O.J. Anderson even though he is a Cardinal at heart, what he did for us...i admire Gary Reasons on 4th and goal...i admire Pepper...Jesse and Mike...i admire Strah and Osi

i admire the aura the NYG defense ONCE had...it preceeded them every Sunday...it won games for them

sounds as if you used to be a giants fan and now you wish the giants were the gmen of old ......... sorry that wont happen

sounds as if you used to be a giants fan and now you wish the giants were the gmen of old ......... sorry that wont happen

No, he is just not a Giants fan. He would like to pretend he is, he thinks he knows all the former players but he can just go to Wikipedia and look up that info. :doh:

None of those 'guys' are fans of the Giants. They're hanger-on's untill the team wins the Super Bowl and then they'll be out on the street waiting for the parade to go by, yelling for autographs. Untill then, they'll keep on with the childish banter and negative disposition. :TD: