SportsWrath

Ben Mcadoo's conference call

Lughead

Nobody we currently have is certainly good in the screen game.

I think it is more along the lines of, we don't spend enough time to get better at the screen game. Screens were just not the biggest chunk of the offense under Gilbride. I think everyone was pretty happy when we stopped throwing the WR screen passes and started sending them up field. With practice time what it is now, coaches make a decision as to which plays are more important to improve on.

We're going to work on screens? Great, we might just see the true potential of David Wilson.

Kinda embarrassing and telling that I have to think really hard on the name of our third year first round RB. I can tell you the name of just about every relevant RB the Giants have had over that last 20 years.

I think it is more along the lines of, we don't spend enough time to get better at the screen game. Screens were just not the biggest chunk of the offense under Gilbride. I think everyone was pretty happy when we stopped throwing the WR screen passes and started sending them up field. With practice time what it is now, coaches make a decision as to which plays are more important to improve on.

We're going to work on screens? Great, we might just see the true potential of David Wilson.

Kinda embarrassing and telling that I have to think really hard on the name of our third year first round RB. I can tell you the name of just about every relevant RB the Giants have had over that last 20 years.

And Wilson is not good out of the backfield. I think they are drafting a back relatively early.