SportsWrath

The fab4 talking football

Balloonknot

Guest Floyd The Barber
is equal to a retard talking physics.

another rivetting post, provided by a member of the uniformed, unlearned fanbase...The FAB 4 will embrace you as one of there children in need of direction, mentoring and above all tough love...

Guest Lockhart
another rivetting post, provided by a member of the uniformed, unlearned fanbase...The FAB 4 will embrace you as one of there children in need of direction, mentoring and above all tough love...

Yes, you are right. Typical of the "football challenged" that haunt this site - they avoid discussing what they don't know or understand .......Football. Perhaps, a figure skating message board would be more suitable for these laggards.

You mean another witty retort by the Faux Four.

I don't like call out threads, but considering the volume of nonsense produced by the Faux Four, it's difficult to condemn this thread since it's premise is largely accurate.

Guest Lockhart
You mean another witty retort by the Faux Four.

I don't like call out threads, but considering the volume of nonsense produced by the Faux Four, it's difficult to condemn this thread since it's premise is largely accurate.

Thanks, and we all look forward for your riveting analysis of the front runners for the "male" figure skating world championships!

You might want to talk about "unlearned" people after you learn how to spell, retard.

Guest Lockhart

The FAB 4 talking Football is highly anticipated by many, as we teach all more about Football and the NFL - it is a religous experience for many.

is equal to a retard talking physics.

and to follow a similar thought process...

is equal to a virgin talking about sex!

is equal to a Eagles fan talking about winning Super Bowls!

is equal to a Muslim talking about peace!

is equal to ....

Please, free to contribute...

:P:P

and to follow a similar thought process...

is equal to a virgin talking about sex!

is equal to a Eagles fan talking about winning Super Bowls!

is equal to a Muslim talking about peace!

is equal to ....

Please, free to contribute...

:P:P

Is equal to an AIDS patient talking about hope :unsure:

Sorry couldn’t resist :ph34r:

The FAB 4 talking Football is highly anticipated by many, as we teach all more about Football and the NFL - it is a religous experience for many.

Name the people that are put in awe by your ideas.

It wasn't a prediction. It was a fact.

The only fact that we can associate with Lockjaw is that he is a deluded fool with an attention seeking disorder and a multi personality crisis

( other than that.... i quite like him / her / it )

Guest Carbo
very interesting reading indeed Coltrane ! ...... thanks
Is everyone aware that Max/Heathcliff/Coltrane won a spelling bee last year in middle school?

just remind me of your 'Lavar not signing for the Giants' prediction again Lockjaw !

:TU:

the NYG FO has made some bonehead moves over the recent past, but they have since learned from there mistakes...at least that is what John Mara has told me via teleconference last week...this is all rumored and totally false...

they will not sign Lavar Arrrington...

Got that right - this gimpy, overpaid cancer on the Redskins was given the boot as soon as they could afford the cap hit. He has been a complete waste the last two seasons, both in which he was the highest paid linebacker in the NFL and he can't even be an every down player. The Giants have no interest in this overrated trouble-maker. Of course the pre-teen sheep over on Kniddie.com jump at every possible rumour about Arrington from one of those ruour mil sites that are never right like BBI, Giants101, etc. Stay tuned, as those suckers on the Kiddie .com will fall for another "Arrington signed with the Giants" rumour and eventually it ends up here, like this dumb thread. You could sell those Giant.com clowns a bridge.

They won't - the Giants don't want Arrington.

Anyway, no chance that Arrington becomes a Giant.

No, Arrington has not signed with the Giants. ESPN just said he was talking with the Giants, as he is with the Jags, Dolphins & Bengals. Boy, you guys from Kiddie.com get a little excited - this is just another false Arrington signing with the Giants rumour.

Dream on little Fella - the gimpy kneed headcase isnnnnn't even on the Giant's radar - find another false rumour to spread.

as we all know, the FAB 4 has already addressed this issue numbers of times...Lavar Arrington will not be a Giant, so discussing the jersey #56 is pointless...fortunately, that # will never be worn again by any member in NYG blue regardless of who they are, or who they THINK they are...

just remind me of your 'Lavar not signing for the Giants' prediction again Lockjaw !

Here is another one for you :TU:

not a chance out of the draft of 2006...we will selectively pick the best available LB, DT or DB in this years draft...7 successive picks of defenders...you dreamers thinking of offensive personnel will have to wait till next...

our D is our priority this year...thx

Oh andthis one

Normally, it is only a matter of days after the fist game is announced that the rest of the schedule is produced.

Miami seems to be stepping up to end the Arrington fiasco:

LavarToMiami

Arrington will love opening the NFL season - unless he is already on the IR by then.

Looks like the bumbling bench jockey is headed to Miami. The Giants don't seem to have the least bit of interest where Lavar ends up.

:TU:

No, Arrington has not signed with the Giants. ESPN just said he was talking with the Giants, as he is with the Jags, Dolphins & Bengals. Boy, you guys from Kiddie.com get a little excited - this is just another false Arrington signing with the Giants rumour.

The FAG 4 have made being owned a way of life. :LMAO:

Yeah the fag Four has the ear of the FO

i will begin a campaign to retain Will Allen...i am preparing mission statements to FO as we speak