SportsWrath

Anyone Going To The Charger Game?

Gman329

Big time pumped! A friend is working on a project in San Diego, took a condo out there until Spring. He's right across from the beach, in La Jolla! Me and a mutual friend are flying out for the weekend and we're all going to the game! I've never been to California and in fact, haven't been on a plane in 20 years, so the game is almost an afterthought! I'm sure as hell not going to let it ruin my weekend, however it goes!

Anyone been to a Charger game out there? Any insights about the stadium or San Diego welcome!

Big time pumped! A friend is working on a project in San Diego, took a condo out there until Spring. He's right across from the beach, in La Jolla! Me and a mutual friend are flying out for the weekend and we're all going to the game! I've never been to California and in fact, haven't been on a plane in 20 years, so the game is almost an afterthought! I'm sure as hell not going to let it ruin my weekend, however it goes!

Anyone been to a Charger game out there? Any insights about the stadium or San Diego welcome!

San Diego is a nice City... I was last out there in 2000 when I was attending the California School of Professional Psychology, San Diego Campus (now Alliant University) for my doctoral studies. Nice beach...decent shopping... but a bit of a SUPER Suburb if you get my meaning. When I was out there we were getting constant overflights from Navy and Marine jets/helicopters as it has a heavy Navy/Marine presence... All in all a nice stay...

Borrrrrring..... I find it too planned and contrived. For example, they have a "Little Italy" section. No Italians living there, just a couple of restaurants and some flags on the street.

Ayup...its a Super Suburb for sure... but it is a nice pleasant town.