SportsWrath

LT - Boomer feud

JMFP

Boomer better watch out....LT doesn't give a shit.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/25/esiason-wont-back-down-from-lt-comments/

....Esiason was one of the interviewees in the Showtime documentary on Taylor’s life – “LT: The Life & Times” – that premiered last Friday night. Esiason said Taylor was unjustly given preferential treatment by former Giants coach Bill Parcells despite his troublesome lifestyle.

“What the hell you got Boomer Esiason on something that — a piece you do of me? We can’t stand each other, he don’t know a f–k about me. What the hell’s he doing on it?” Taylor told Sid Rosenberg of 640 WMEN radio.

“First of all, Boomer’s a d—head,” Taylor added. “Hey, listen. I remember when he was there running the streets, screwing all kind of hoes. Don’t give me that holier than thou s–t. I don’t wanna hear that s–t. … He gets off on it. He’s still talking about me. I ain’t talking about him.”....

Essisan and Dion almost got in a fight on the set of the old CBS pregame show. ...Boomers a bit of a dick...but I bet is chased major ass in the day.

C. Wgaon

Yeah, I think that is what rubs these guys the wrong way.....acting like Mr. Rogers on screen, acting like a pimp when the cameras aren't rolling.

LT doesn't pretend to be anything except a crazy m-fer.

I know it's wrong, but I love LT.

Carl Banks used to work with Boomer on the Westwood One radio broadcasts of MNF. Banks came right out and said, "well, Boomer's mad because Lawrence is a hall-of-famer with two Super Bowl rings, and Boomer never won anything." This was back when Taylor had the arrest for being with an underage prostitute.

Pretty ballsy to say that about the guy you're sitting a foot away from at work.

Carl Banks used to work with Boomer on the Westwood One radio broadcasts of MNF. Banks came right out and said, "well, Boomer's mad because Lawrence is a hall-of-famer with two Super Bowl rings, and Boomer never won anything." This was back when Taylor had the arrest for being with an underage prostitute.

Pretty ballsy to say that about the guy you're sitting a foot away from at work.

That's awesome.

I was wondering myself WTF was up with Boomer on the LT show.....fucking Bengal badmouthing LT????

Yeah, I think that is what rubs these guys the wrong way.....acting like Mr. Rogers on screen, acting like a pimp when the cameras aren't rolling.

The last line of that doc was pure gold.

If loving LT is wrong....I don't want to be right girlfriend.

C. Wagon

Essisan and Dion almost got in a fight on the set of the old CBS pregame show. ...Boomers a bit of a dick...but I bet is chased major ass in the day.

C. Wgaon

Yeah he has this holier than thou persona that rubs people the wrong way. He also has a major dose of envy.

The last line of that doc was pure gold.

I know....classic.

My daughter walked into the TV room right at the end, and burst out laughing when LT said that. Maybe it's bad parenting on my part, but I started laughing too.

I hope that put that on his tombstone.

Wouldn't put it past him. He was like something out of Pulp Fiction.

Really sad to see how far the Giants defense has drifted from his style of play.

I'm not expecting anyway near that guy's talent, but something that resembles his fearlessness would be very cool.