SportsWrath

RIP Timex Center

Lughead

SO Timex puts all this money into naming the Giants practice facility at the NEW GIANTS STADIUM and the eve eve of their inaugural training camp session they pull the plug.

The Deal

was for 15 years $35 million.

now the Deal is off

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – The New York Football Giants, Inc. and TIMEX Group USA, Inc. today announced that they have mutually terminated their partnership agreement.

Thought Eli had Citizen sponsorship, maybe we get them on board

we will know tomorrow . It is going to be a health related sponsor. I Hope its not something stupid like tommy copper

They're coming back, it's the hot new smartphone accessory.

Family-of-3-Pebbles.jpg

Pebble Performance Center?

Sony and Apple are apparently in the works to make one and I'd think Google is in the mix. Also nice high priced watches are a status symbol.

Like Michael Kors watches? Ugly ... and shitty.

Didn't know what those watches are so checked out the website and agree. I have seen some really cool and expensive watches but I can't remember from where. I have thought about getting a binary watch but that maybe too geeky.

Or buy a watch from here and really fuck with people's heads. http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/1/

I have thought about getting a binary watch but that maybe too geeky.

Here, I'll out-geek you. I hate the binary watches/clocks because they aren't truly binary.

For 12:00, for example, the hour should be 001100 (12) but they all break up the decimal digits, i.e. 1 (000001) + 2 (000010). THAT'S NOT BINARY, CHEATERS!

:laugh:

You're not the only one that thought they are odd. When I first saw them online that is what I figured it would be. They should go further and make an LCD watch with just binary using the digits full out.

12:45 is 1245 so: