SportsWrath

Dansby signed a 1-year deal with Arizona

BleedinBlue

No worries... I'm sure Dan Connor and some other guy will be more than adequate.

Be careful what you wish for... I have high hopes that Connor will be our young AP... just saying.

“I was already out here working out and training anyway,” Dansby continued, explaining why the Cardinals made sense. “I still had the house out here. I never sold it. Family was here, just had another son. It's perfect timing, man. It's the perfect fit and they needed my services. They wanted me back in the building. [general manager] Steve Keim had a vision. ... It was a no-brainer, man. They opened their arms to me, and I came back."

Brandon Jacobs is waiting for our arms to open and welcome him back at that price I'm sure

“I was already out here working out and training anyway,” Dansby continued, explaining why the Cardinals made sense. “I still had the house out here. I never sold it. Family was here, just had another son. It's perfect timing, man. It's the perfect fit and they needed my services. They wanted me back in the building. [general manager] Steve Keim had a vision. ... It was a no-brainer, man. They opened their arms to me, and I came back."

Brandon Jacobs is waiting for our arms to open and welcome him back at that price I'm sure

it makes sense living out there in AZ given the size of the contract... living here in the NY/NJ Area you're barely making above what a typical CEO makes (taxes are a bitch for that high income)

it makes sense living out there in AZ given the size of the contract... living here in the NY/NJ Area you're barely making above what a typical CEO makes (taxes are a bitch for that high income)

Great point. Out there in Arz. You can buy a mansion in a gated area for what you'll pay for a studio in manhattan.

Hmmm...a 1-year deal for a reported 950k. Sounds like a steal to me. Wonder why the Giants passed on him.

Dansby signed a one-year deal worth $2.25 million.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/99781/1-75-million-guaranteed-for-karlos-dansby

giants probably passed on him because then they would have like 750,000 to fit Cruz in.