25. Minnesota - Manti Teo

26. Green Bay - Alec Ogletree

27. Houston - Menelik Watson

28. Denver - Bjoern Werner

29. New England - DJ Hayden

30. Atlanta - Datone Jones

31. San Francisco - Jamar Taylor

32. Baltimore - Eric Reid

OK, I really need to do my mock.... just as a reminder... the mock draft competition scoring system is as follows -

3 points for getting the pick at the correct spot in the draft order

3 points for getting the pick to the actual team that drafted him

2 points each for players correctly mocked in the first round

Here is the google spreadsheet for last year, in case anyone is curious -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvgUYDAzpSmndF9kLVI5Nm5qRlBSUWFLYzVZMzl6MkE#gid=0

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could step up and do the work of creating this Google spreadsheet this year. I just don't have the time before the draft tonight, need to go to work, and I also need to complete my first round mock as stated.

No problem, nothing like me waiting until the last minute to do my mock.

Can't believe the talent, I have in round two. I had to put Richardson in round one, he wasn't there. Dallas should not pass on him, they need a true 3 tech, he fits. They could still and should release Ratliff.

Can't believe the talent, I have in round two. I had to put Richardson in round one, he wasn't there. Dallas should not pass on him, they need a true 3 tech, he fits. They could still and should release Ratliff.

I have to believe that Dallas' offensive line needs are worse than their defensive line. If Warmack or Cooper and maybe even Fluker are available, and you have to believe at least one of them will be, I would think they'd be the pick.

Never underestimate Jerry Jones in fucking up a draft. I think they are going to have visions of Kenny Vaccaro dancing in their heads. I'm going to love it... because I don't think he's a great player. But he's a Texas boy, and Jerry Jones is thinking blue chip safety to play behind Claiborne and Carr.

OK - Here's mine...

First Round Mock

1. Kansas City Chiefs – Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

2. Jacksonville Jaguars – Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan

3. Oakland Raiders – Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah

4. Philadelphia Eagles – Geno Smith, QB, WVU

5. Detroit Lions – Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU

6. Cleveland Browns – Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida

7. Arizona Cardinals – Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon

8. Buffalo Bills – Matt Barkley, QB, USC

9. New York Jets – Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama

10. Tennessee Titans – Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma

11. San Diego Chargers – Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama

12. Miami Dolphins – Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State

13. New York Jets – Barkevious Mingo

14. Carolina Panthers – Tavon Austin, WR, WVU

15. New Orleans Saints – Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia

16. St Louis Rams – Jonathan Cooper, OG, UNC

17. Pittsburgh Steelers – Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU

18. Dallas Cowboys – Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas

19. NY Giants – Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri

20. Chicago Bears – Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC

21. Cincinatti Bengals – Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

22. St. Louis Rams – Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

23. Minnesota Vikings – Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington

24. Indianapolis Colts – DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama

25. Minnesota Vikings – Datone Jones, DE, UCLA

26. Green Bay Packers – Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise St

27. Houston Texans – Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

28. Denver Broncos – Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama

29. New England Patriots – Matt Elam, SS, Florida

30. Atlanta Falcons – Cornelius Carradine, DE, FSU

31. San Francisco 49ers – DJ Hayden, CB, Houston

32. Baltimore Ravens – Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU

I won't have time to put this in a spreadsheet before tonight... so if somebody could step up and use a Google doc spreadsheet and post it here, that would be awesome.

OK - Here's mine...

First Round Mock

1. Kansas City Chiefs – Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

2. Jacksonville Jaguars – Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan

3. Oakland Raiders – Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah

4. Philadelphia Eagles – Geno Smith, QB, WVU

5. Detroit Lions – Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU

6. Cleveland Browns – Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida

7. Arizona Cardinals – Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon

8. Buffalo Bills – Matt Barkley, QB, USC

9. New York Jets – Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama

10. Tennessee Titans – Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma

11. San Diego Chargers – Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama

12. Miami Dolphins – Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State

13. New York Jets – Barkevious Mingo

14. Carolina Panthers – Tavon Austin, WR, WVU

15. New Orleans Saints – Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia

16. St Louis Rams – Jonathan Cooper, OG, UNC

17. Pittsburgh Steelers – Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU

18. Dallas Cowboys – Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas

19. NY Giants – Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri

20. Chicago Bears – Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC

21. Cincinatti Bengals – Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

22. St. Louis Rams – Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

23. Minnesota Vikings – Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington

24. Indianapolis Colts – DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama

25. Minnesota Vikings – Datone Jones, DE, UCLA

26. Green Bay Packers – Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise St

27. Houston Texans – Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

28. Denver Broncos – Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama

29. New England Patriots – Matt Elam, SS, Florida

30. Atlanta Falcons – Cornelius Carradine, DE, FSU

31. San Francisco 49ers – DJ Hayden, CB, Houston

32. Baltimore Ravens – Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU

I won't have time to put this in a spreadsheet before tonight... so if somebody could step up and use a Google doc spreadsheet and post it here, that would be awesome.

I just got out of work and leaving soon and won't be home til later tonight, and I'll be drunk by then. Sorry dude.

Bigblue25 looks like this years champ... 79 points. BB25 had 23 of the 32 1st rounders mocked in the first round, but had some impressive picks dead on. BB25 picked Fisher to the Chiefs correctly, Cooper to the Cardinals at #7 correctly (amazing pick), Jarvis Jones to the Steelers at #17, Alec Ogletree to the Rams, and DeAndre Hopkins to the Texans at #27 overall, dead on.

Pdouble had a strong showing, getting 26 out of 32 of the first rounders mocked in the first round. 69 overall points.

I had the next most with 25 out of 32, but only Ansah to the Lions at 5 and Milliner to the Jets at 13 dead on, leaving me with 62 points

KillaKyle had the fewest first rounders right in his mock with only 21 out of 32, but he did have Ansah to Lions, Fluker to San Diego, Tavon Austin to the Rams, Jarvis Jones to Pitt, and Cordarelle Patterson to the Vikings. KK finished with 66 points.

Gmenroc tied Pdouble with the most players correctly mocked as first rounders with 26, but only got Vaccaro to the Saints at 15, leaving him with 58 points.

BleedinBlue got 23 out of the 32 players mocked in the first round, but only got Ansah to the Lions at 5, and had the Rams getting Austin, albeit at 16... so Bleedin finished with 54 points.

Did I miss anyone?

In case anyone's curious, Mayock's mock had 27 out of 32 right, which would've been the most, and he would've had 114 overall points, which is a ridiculous score. Mayock was the only one I've seen that had the Giants taking Pugh at #19. Besides Pugh, he had the following picks right in the right order to the right team: Fisher to the Chiefs at #1, Joeckel to the Jaguars at #2, Lane Johnson to the Eagles at #4, Ziggy Ansah to the Lions at #5, Jonathan Cooper to the Cardinals at #7, Jarvis Jones to the Steelers at #17, and Matt Elam to the Ravens at #32. He also had Tavon Austin as the 8th pick, and he had Trufant to the Falcons, Patterson to the Vikings, and Ogletree to the Rams, but out of order.

That is staggering accuracy.

For the record, I was on the verge of mocking Elam to the Ravens, but I changed my mind because I remembered how I swore Montgomery would go in the 1st. Shit.

I also really believed the reports from Glazer and others this morning that the first pick would be Fisher, and had I had the time to change mind, would've reversed my picks, but oh well. Could've had another 18 points there. Woulda Coulda Shoulda!

A lot of us were thinking of the Texans taking a WR, but BB25 had them correctly taking DeAndre Hopkins.

I'm going to at least be proud I didn't fall for Te'o or Cyprien as first rounders.

Really, no congratulations for BB25? No mockery of the rest of us?

I knew once Fisher went ahead of Joeckel, I was screwed. Mocks are fun and interesting, and I'll continue looking at them and doing them for years to come, but I can't get worked up on the evaluation part of it because of the trading of picks in the real draft and the non-trading of picks in a mock draft. And doing a mock with trades is just ridiculous.

So it's fun to do it, see others' thoughts and whatnot, but the evaluation and competition part of it is kinda just 'eh' for me.

And yeah, it's because I didn't come in first. Had I, it'd be all about the competition.

Gmenroc - part of the reason why I do the scoring the way I do is because of the trades. You get points for matching the player to the team, regardless if they took them at that spot. Some guys had the Rams taking Ogletree at their original pick, but still got points because Ogletree was still taken by the Rams after their trade back. You still get points if a team has 2 picks, and you mock the player to that team, but not at the pick they actually took him.

I also have tinkered with the idea of giving a half-point for getting the position right for the team but not the right player. For example, a lot of us had the Texans taking a WR at 27, but missed because we had the wrong guy, most of us had Justin Hunter. So you maybe reward a guy a little for getting the position right.

I had Austin at 8, Patterson at 29, just different teams.

Yep, and you got points for that, too.

You get 3 points for that, and 3 points for getting the right team to player, so if you picked Fisher at first overall to the Chiefs, for example, which is what you did, you get 6 total points for that pick.

Yep, and you got points for that, too.

You get 3 points for that, and 3 points for getting the right team to player, so if you picked Fisher at first overall to the Chiefs, for example, which is what you did, you get 6 total points for that pick.

Can I get points too? :(

• 10 months later...