SportsWrath

Reese is the Freaking MAN!!!...

TrashTalker92

Yep and I really don't think there is a 1st round LB this year.

Which is why I'm still critical of Reese for not going after Patrick Willis 2 seasons ago (I think) when he was a FA... Salary cap or not the guy is a game changer and you can always find a way to sign an impact player like him.. given our LB situation.

julian peterson?

Sounds about right... it was one of their studs.. so if it wasn't Willis, I'm thinking it was Peterson... my memory is foggy now.. I even went thru the 9ers roster to see if his name would pop up to no avail.

yeah i know just figured nas was thinking of a different year cuz there really hasn't been another big niners free agent LB since peterson

any of their first 4 LB's would be the star of our group. Conversely, none of ours would even sniff playing time on that team.

I'll give you that. I also think Osi's boy JaQuian Williams is going to be a good player for us the next two seasons. I just can't see the Giants taking a linebacker high in this draft. They really need some offensive line help.

I'm high on Williams also, i think he steps in for Boley and will be better. Problem is, if he's established after next year, he's fodder to be gone after that.