SportsWrath

Gerrick McPherson

gateb

He has all the tools looking at times and such. 40 times ranging from 4.21 - 4.42. 42 " Virtical jump. From what I have read his weakness is just being raw and getting fooled on double moves and such. Good project for round 7. Never watched the Terps much so I don't know him all that well.

I know nothing about this kid except that 4.21 is really fucking fast. Drafting pure speed in the 7th round - completely fine by me.

Just to show how fast he is...Deion Sanders ran a 4.26. I wonder if this kid can catch a punt or maybe I would try to convert him to a WR. There is really so much you can do when a player has this type of ability. I guess we sill see how good our coaching staff really is. All I know is that I'm really excited about this kid. :TU:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Just to show how fast he is...Deion Sanders ran a 4.26. I wonder if this kid can catch a punt or maybe I would try to convert him to a WR. There is really so much you can do when a player has this type of ability. I guess we sill see how good our coaching staff really is. All I know is that I'm really excited about this kid. :TU:

a number of scouting reports state that, and i quote "has hands of stone"...so unless we can figure out a way to have the ball fastened to his body, he can run a 4 flat and it wouldnt make a difference...

Before you get too excited, keep in mind we have one former track star on this team already who can't keep himself healthy enough to stay on the field (Tim Carter).

a number of scouting reports state that, and i quote "has hands of stone"...so unless we can figure out a way to have the ball fastened to his body, he can run a 4 flat and it wouldnt make a difference...

So, in essence, we drafted a faster version of your boy Will Allen & got him in the final round as opposed to wasting a first round pick on him.

Let's get that dude some glue like the guy in the movie unnecessary roughness. :LMAO:

So, in essence, we drafted a faster version of your boy Will Allen & got him in the final round as opposed to wasting a first round pick on him.

I highly doubt a response by the fab 4 to that :TU: