SportsWrath

You guys ready

GBfan12

Giants historically suck balls like nobody's business after the bye week. I just hope they beat Cincy, get their act together and return - lay their customary egg and then ram into the playoffs. Luckily our division sucks. But with Eli at the helm - we are always in it. The GB game should be one of the most interesting ones all season. I dont trust our secondary against the already fixed GB Offense though. Good luck and lets see :)

Yeah, the past couple weeks don't necessarily provide an abundance of confidence for us Giants fans unless you look at a 2-1 record over the course of 3 pretty poorly played games by our offense. That's the silver lining. That said, we have some pretty tough games here coming up with Atlanta, Green Bay, Philly again (though it shouldn't be tough, it always is), and New Orleans.

As a Giants fan, I'm looking at it and thinking that 3 more wins, so long as two of them are against the Eagles and Redskins, and we're pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot. 9-7 with a 4-2 division record I think will be good enough. However, it would be nice to be on a run when the playoffs start.

This has certainly flip flopped. GB started off slow, but now they're taking care of business. Of course I hope the Giants win, but right now I don't see us giving GB fits. If we win it'll be one of those heart stopping 1 pointers where we're lucky to get out with a win.

It wont be long and the Packers will face off against the Giants November 25th. That will be a great one. It will also be most likely a loss for us though. Hope we can pull off an upset. I guess we have to think about the Lions first.

Judging from what I saw yesterday.....no, we are not ready.