SportsWrath

A question for Giant fans

GBfan12

Uhm - so what are they saying? Im confused. That we deserved to win?

1) that we got lucky.

2) that there was holding on the helmet catch play

3) that eli was in the grasp on the helmet catch play

4) that tyree was lucky on the helmet catch play. this one pisses me off the most because it's not like the ball got stuck in his faceguard. the guy trapped the ball against part of his body. but i guess doing it against your helmet is luckier than doing it against your chest or hip.

5) that we're lucky wes welker dropped that pass

6) that we're lucky gronkowski was hurt (because we weren't missing our best MLB and possibly our best CB all year)

Probably you guys. We like you guys, there is no bad blood. I know though some of our players hold bitterness toward the Giants for the tough losses we had against you.

Matthews has always played out of his mind against us, though...I bet he chomps at the bit to go against us, even if they lost the last time....

1) that we got lucky.

2) that there was holding on the helmet catch play

3) that eli was in the grasp on the helmet catch play

4) that tyree was lucky on the helmet catch play. this one pisses me off the most because it's not like the ball got stuck in his faceguard. the guy trapped the ball against part of his body. but i guess doing it against your helmet is luckier than doing it against your chest or hip.

5) that we're lucky wes welker dropped that pass

6) that we're lucky gronkowski was hurt (because we weren't missing our best MLB and possibly our best CB all year)

Yet every other team that wins the Super Bowl was "the team of DESTINY..." :D

Let's just agree that anyone that says another team simply got lucky is a complete douche.

Seriously. I can understand a team that lost by 3 pts in the 4th qtr because they fumbled the ball or muffed a punt saying that - in a low scoring tight game. But when they say it when theyve been beaten it gets irritating.

Cam Newton - Its not what the Giants did. But what we didnt do. Seriously??? I mean - give me a fucking break! You get your asses handed to you after being sodomized and he says its what they did and not the Giants? Damn straight its what you did! You got beaten up! You got whalloped! You got thrashed!! Your option play was left with no options and Cam Newton looked like he was on his period after the loss and didnt even come to the sidelines to see the backup QB play after being benched! Damn right ITS WHAT YOU DID!!! You LOST! Thats all you did!!!

GB - Its on us. We lost. They didnt win - HORSESHIT!!! We came damn close in the first meeting but the D couldnt close the deal against a damn good GB offense in the last series. So the second time around when the D also decides to play its on THEM and not US. We didnt win. They lost??? WTF is that shit supposed to mean? GB if it was that damn good shouldnt even have been in that position at home. GB played us the way they played us in the first meeting. They didnt realise that the Giants DONT SAY ITS US AND NOT THEM. They say ITS THEM! AND THEY BEAT US!!! AND then they get better!!! And then when they see you again THEY BEAT YOU BECAUSE THEY GOT BETTER!!! Just because they thought we were the same team during the regular season doesnt mean shit!

I get sick when I listen to crap like this! Ill tell you when this It was us and not them applicable - the SFO Junkin Debacle, the Miracle at the Meadowlands, the Saints game where they laterlled all over the fucking place. Such games they can say a team beat itself. Peyton throwing the INT in the end etc etc