SportsWrath

New York Giants win the trash-talking game, too

*SDMF*

"I saw Clay Matthews say his (statement)," Umenyiora said. "I looked up at the scoreboard, they lost by 17 points. How'd you give away a game to a team that beat you by 17 points? So all these people talking about last year, obviously they're still upset about it. But we've moved on, we've moved past it, we're looking to this year."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000049916/article/new-york-giants-win-the-trashtalking-game-too

Even professional athletes apparently do not realize that playoff games are played at a much higher intensity and level.......they look back at their regular season encounter with the Giants (At MetLife stadium, no less) and wonder what was the license number of that truck that hit them

In reality their team just did not have a 5th and 6th gear of ability and intensity that Big Blue had.

When Williams ran down the field in SFO for instance, knocking the ball free was very much on his mind......it was not as random event as it seemed

Even professional athletes apparently do not realize that playoff games are played at a much higher intensity and level.......they look back at their regular season encounter with the Giants (At MetLife stadium, no less) and wonder what was the license number of that truck that hit them

In reality their team just did not have a 5th and 6th gear of ability and intensity that Big Blue had.

When Williams ran down the field in SFO for instance, knocking the ball free was very much on his mind......it was not as random event as it seemed

Kyle Williams forced himself to fumble....twice?

I believe it was Devin Thomas you were going for, ya dope.

He was talking JacQuian, who had the strip of Kyle in OT...ya dope :P

Oh yeah, Thomas just recovered them both.

Regardless, it's not like Jack ever gets the first and last names of players correct. I'm justified in wondering if he was confused!