SportsWrath

Mike Francessa at GIANTS camp 8/7 at 1 pm

osi724dasack

Tebow is sick of the attention........he had his agent call Jets management to ask them to limit the public access to him

Here is his response to "Boomer" Esiason's scathing comments about Tebow's QB play

“I’ve heard nothing but great things about Mr. Esiason,” he said. “I know he was a great player here and I wish him nothing but the best in his announcing. God bless him.”

God Bless Tim Tebow. If more people were like him this would be a much better world

My hat is off to Tim

To Boomer- MYOB Axxhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........I'll admit it, Tim's getting into heaven ahead of me, and he's a better man

-

Tebow is sick of the attention........he had his agent call Jets management to ask them to limit the public access to him

Here is his response to "Boomer" Esiason's scathing comments about Tebow's QB play

“I’ve heard nothing but great things about Mr. Esiason,” he said. “I know he was a great player here and I wish him nothing but the best in his announcing. God bless him.”

God Bless Tim Tebow. If more people were like him this would be a much better world

My hat is off to Tim

To Boomer- MYOB Axxhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........I'll admit it, Tim's getting into heaven ahead of me, and he's a better man

-

Ahhhh, Jack? Critique and assessment of players IS Boomer's business! Makes his living that way, you know. And in the case of Tebow, he's right on the money. Tebow is a nice kid. I'm an Athiest and all that God talk makes my eyes roll but he's a nice kid.....and a TERRIBLE QB.

1st yr as a full time starter Tebow- 12 TDs passing, 7 INTS

!st Yr as a full time starter Sanchez 12 TDs Passing, TWENTY INTs

Both have a career 73 QBR but Sanchez has had 100 yds rushing in each of his 3 SEASONS, Tebow has had 100YD GAMES rushing, for goodness sakes

Tebow is a confident inspirational LEADER, Sanchez has that "Kerry Collins" shakiness about him

It has nothing to do with religion...............Tebow is a good QB (rated higher than Sanchez by Ron Jaworski), Sanchez is a LOSER....with a capital L

Its all about Game Mangement and CONFIDENCE, not how good your throwing motion is........Eli had game mangememt, last year he added supreme Confidence, and like Tebow learned how to cut down on the turnovers. We would have more to fear from Tebow than Sanchez in a possible SB match up, just ask Pittsburg

Boomer is a blowhard, and unfortunately has to co-host a radio show with a talking Chimpanzee

My hat is off to Tim

-

Jack, you definitely need to start your own thread on this in your section. I see many insightful, thought-provoking discussions ahead.