SportsWrath

Osi to the Ravens???

Guest StrahansGap

Ralph V is a shit starter, look at this tweet he sent Osi.

Ralph Vacchiano & #8207; @TheBlueScreen

The Dolphins signed 30-year-old DE Cameron Wake to a four-year, $49M contract extension today with $20M guaranteed. Thoughts, @OsiUmenyiora?

what's ironic about that is Cameron Wake was signed as a UDFA by none other than the NYG...

I think we need to Search this Message Board to Find all the Things that Nas has done.

Because he seems to always say he done that. HAd that or been there. And claims to know about every situation..

He must be the worlds most interesting man

Stay thirsty my friends

I think every person who has been a part of sportswrath and previously a part of the GD section of Giants.com, has, in some form or another, gotten into a heated battle with Nas.....including myself. I have actually agreed with him on a lot of comments...more than disagreed with him. But one thing there is no denying about him....He sticks to his guns. I'm sure there have been times where he has asked himself if he is indeed "right" on an argued topic....but 10 out of 10 times he will not waver from his original opinion. Admirable. Kind of guy I would choose as a partner at work, or a partner overseas in combat.

Alright, enough kissing your ass Nas. Just giving Osi a little background on you.....in case he didn't already know.

Hey thanks SG. Compliment of the year indeed :WS:

I think we need to Search this Message Board to Find all the Things that Nas has done.

Because he seems to always say he done that. HAd that or been there. And claims to know about every situation..

He must be the worlds most interesting man

Stay thirsty my friends

Good... and I say put your money where your mouth is. You may wanna check with bleedin posting a pic of some building in Jamaica queens a few years ago. :)

It's funny how Osi and Storm can't argue on merits... just oh.. you're not like Osi... his body is made of different material... puhleeeease....Maybe.. just maybe the reason I can speak about certain injuries is because I've been active enough in my life to sustain them... be it concussions... pulled hamstrings... torn meniscus (requires surgery), torn Achellis (required surgery).. etc. To say an athlete's injury is somehow different than another person's is asinine at best.

No, to say you know exactly what's up with a total stranger's injury because you've experienced something similar is assinine. Forgetting the fact there's two menisci in the knee, there's a massive range of locations and degrees to which the tear can occur. Your insistance that your injury is exactly the same as Osi's is just crazy.

Osi would have been given a regime of physical therapy to help strengthen and stabilise the knee in the hope that surgery would not be needed. That clearly didn't work as well as EVERYONE expected, thus the late decision to have the surgery.

No, to say you know exactly what's up with a total stranger's injury because you've experienced something similar is assinine. Forgetting the fact there's two menisci in the knee, there's a massive range of locations and degrees to which the tear can occur. Your insistance that your injury is exactly the same as Osi's is just crazy.

Osi would have been given a regime of physical therapy to help strengthen and stabilise the knee in the hope that surgery would not be needed. That clearly didn't work as well as EVERYONE expected, thus the late decision to have the surgery.

I never said the two injuries were the exact same... I think waiting till August is fuzzy... and shows lack of regard for the organization and the team. A torn meniscus serves as an annoying particle in the knee that's not completely loose.. that's where the pain originates.. all the surgery does is remove that part(s) (mine was torn in 3 places). But that's not here or there... Osi's behavior in handling the situation has hurt him more than it has helped...that's my opinion.

I never said the two injuries were the exact same... I think waiting till August is fuzzy... and shows lack of regard for the organization and the team. A torn meniscus serves as an annoying particle in the knee that's not completely loose.. that's where the pain originates.. all the surgery does is remove that part(s) (mine was torn in 3 places). But that's not here or there... Osi's behavior in handling the situation has hurt him more than it has helped...that's my opinion.

Again, I highly doubt it was his decision alone. He was more than likely going along with the rehab plan set out by the team's doctors.